• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Zoo Collection

smip

Slightly Crazed
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There seems to be something wrong with the turn in on the zoo collection. I have been trying for days to turn in tamed pets. I have tried without being in a guild still to no avail. It shows my gold that I have but it just will not aknowlege that I have a pet.. here is the pic:

Anyone have a clue as to what is wrong?

Y

Yalp

I haven;t tried since they made a switch to the decay rate.. I'll go try now and let ya know.

I was able to donate a drake on Baja shard by using the pet's gump bar and transferring to the donation box.

L

Lady Katherine

You can not donate your pet through the donation box menu, you have to transfer your pet to it. It is not intuitive, I know. Select "Transfer Pet" from your pet's context menu and then select the donation box. It will give you a confirmation box, and after selecting OK you will get your points.

smip

Slightly Crazed
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can not donate your pet through the donation box menu, you have to transfer your pet to it. It is not intuitive, I know. Select "Transfer Pet" from your pet's context menu and then select the donation box. It will give you a confirmation box, and after selecting OK you will get your points.
Ahhh.. ok thank you. I will try that now..

smip

Slightly Crazed
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It worked like a charm. Thank you again.:thumbsup: