• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Zento Wedding Chapel ?

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was just wandering around Zento yesterday and discovered a newly design in progress of the Zento Wedding Chapel. Does anyone know if the owner reads Stratics here?

I just wanted to say it is GORGEOUS so far !! Awesome job, can not wait to see it again when it is all completed. :) It blew me away. . beautiful so far.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awww Zen! You ruined it!! =(

Its the chapel for Sami & my [Lox]'s wedding. :lick:

Thats just there temporarily; as it will be duplicated in fell for our wedding.

And the artist of the it is Ms. Nastia Cross; so you can tell her how awesome she is =]

N

Nastia Cross

Aww Zen, thank you so much for your kind words. That is indeed my design for Lox and Sami's wedding in Fel. I couldn't wait to get access to the plot they have so I decided to start building it on my own plot in Zento. Well, I love it so much that I'm keeping it and am going to talk to the EMs about opening it to weddings for the entire shard. I'll make sure to post pics for everyone when its completed.

Neutron Bomb

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You guys are really going all out. I'm looking for the "We were drunk this weekend and got married in vegas" sort of thing :D

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Ah HA! That is who lives nextdoor to me in Zento

N

Nastia Cross

OMG Gareth you have a house in Zento TOO? Sheesh how many is that, twenty? LOL j/k. Which one is yours?

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aw I did not mean to foil any secret wedding designs but dang ....it is GORGEOUS. :) Had to comment soon as I saw it.

Gareth the IDOC you did up is looking right spiffy too. :)

I have to redo my Zento places ...tired of the snow tiles..no clue what yet..but they will be just plain ol homes... mine will be bleh...nothing GORGEOUS like ...the wedding chapel concept.