• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Zedland Mall turns 17 years old (4/24/2006)

Zelda of Zed

Adventurer
Back in 2006, I was sitting a IDOC. Back then, Idocs were far different, and you could place a house as soon as the old house fell.
If you were lucky, everything that fell in the house would get locked down at the edge of the house. SCORE!!!!
No wonder UO changed the rules.

Well, I got lucky, and was able to place, and this house became the SHE GUILD Auction house for over 6 years.
With Easy Access to the Abyss, vendors, games, and lots of fun, it's no wonder this house has had 89351 unique visitors.
In the last 2 years, Zedland Mall has given away over 400 million in gold and prizes, with lots more fun to come.

Over the weekend, I will be giving away Counterfeit Eggs/Thorns and other assorted prizes.
So make sure to check all of the vendors. Also, look for the gift giver, and claim a prize.

(P.s.) Thanks to Riv and Dak who held on to Zedland Mall, Zedland Museum, and a few other houses while I was away.

Thanks for all your love and support over the years.
(runes can be found in Luna)

Cheers!
Z...
17y.jpg

Last edited:

Zelda of Zed

Adventurer
All weekend long with have been celebrating Zedland and Zedland Malls' 17th anniversary.
Today someone has a chance to win a tangle!!!!
Stop by Zedland Mall and find the gift giver on the first floor.
Look around for his keyword [it's in plain sight] and grab your prize.
There are eggs, thorns, luck armor and so much more, plus that tangle.
Good luck and thanks for your support over the years.

Zelda of Zed...