• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Z3RO (Hokuto Guild) is Recruiting !!!

Taka

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello,

My guild Z3RO a international guild which has alot of english speaking people is looking for more people to join as the new expansion is coming out. This guild has been in Hokuto for more then 5 year with people from alot of country. If you alway wanted to try a japanese shard or asia shard but worry that you cannot find people to talk or chat with then we are the guild you should join. All our japanese mate speak english and has been in the guild for a long time and we are well known in our shard. To contact us look for us at Hokuto or write your contact on a book and drop at our Guild Gathering place Tur Mur Maid house. Would also like to seek people from Hong kong, Taiwan, Malaysia and Singapore who want to play in japan shard. Trader is also welcome to start a network hub for buying and selling. Till then have fun !

http://taka-uo.blogspot.sg/
Taka (Z3RO GM)

Jovi

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I played in Hokuto long time ago (at least 10 years ago), great to see English players on this shard. I just restarted my account and now staying in Formosa, maybe I should do a shard transfer for some events. They should make shard transfer shield available for lesser year veteran, 14 years is too much.

Taka

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back to Uo :), ya it hard to find english player on the land of the rising sun but we are here though ;). So let me know if you interested to play here and we can hang out.

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good to see you still around taka. Enjoyed my brief stay on hokuto a few years ago.

Taka

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello, ya alway around. Did we meet before and did you just return to UO?

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello, ya alway around. Did we meet before and did you just return to UO?
I was one of the australians that transferred over for a while a few years ago. The characters I took over were Quicksilver and Evolution

Taka

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ahh cool, Good to see you around too. You back playing?

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah. Back on oceania but looking for a shard with active pvp during my play time. which is 6pm-1am Syd time

Skyrocket

Visitor
Is Hokuto populated? I am looking for an asian shard to play... since atlantic is way too laggy for asia located players