• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Youtube Video Compilation of "The Beauty of GW2"

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
More videos are popping out on youtube of GW2 and it's beauty. Some good videos here so please enjoy.

Thank you to Mark Colton and gifmike for putting these up for the GW2 Player Nation to see.

GW2: The Beauty of Tyria

Published on Jun 11, 2012 by Mark Colton
During the course of the June BWE I spent nearly 8 hours and took almost 10,000 screenshots in the effort to showcase how amazing the scenery of Guild Wars 2 is if you just stop and take a moment to watch it. Most people are spending all their time racing as fast as they can through Tyria and not really appreciating some of the smaller details.

Now that the BWE is over take a moment, sit back, and enjoy what Tyria has to offer.

music: jonsi - go do

Thanks to everyone at ArenaNet for making such an amazing game!

tweet me: @commentarilies
or on my blog: commentarilies.blogspot.com/

The Beauty of Guild Wars 2 GW2 (Screensaver Collection long w/music) GifMike

Published on Jun 13, 2012 by gifmike
More Fan Vids at: http://www.mikesfreegifs.com/main4/screensavers.html

I use a projector instead of my monitor for games in order to play them lifesize. I save clips from the games I'm currently playing to use as perpetual wall screensavers. Then sometimes I put one view on the wall and another on my monitor so they can see what the other is missing. Also, I made a series of Harry Potter perpetual picture frame vids keep an eye out for them.