• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Your shard is dead

S

SUPRsalad

We (of pac) heard your shard is dead
we heard your pvps are dead
we heard you suck at pvp really bad and you grow a weak mustache
we think you should come to pac and get some

(if you're thinking about x-fering, come to pac, we could use some enemies)

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I fart in your general direction :D

If you think you have what it takes to take on the best...YOU come to Sonoma and see if you are what you think.

We already know all about kicking Pac players collective butts. Weak assed right lobers pfft...easy. :loser:

S

Skullcollector

The last time pac sent some FL here to colonize our shard how did that go again? Please by all means come try again if you guys think you can do it this time. If not, go back to your shard threads and talk your crap there. Put up or shut up and get the hell out…

Morph

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Skull as I recall with in a weeks time FL took total control of Sonoma and everything went dead till we got bored and left. I have since left FL and returned home to Sonoma. Not playing hardly at all but I remember how dead it got after the first week or 2 we were here. I also know people from the SUPR guild and they would do exactly what FL did to Sonoma. Might be just what SCAM needs to put them in thier place. I mean really you have to be tired of fighting COP all the time.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Skull as I recall with in a weeks time FL took total control of Sonoma and everything went dead till we got bored and left. I have since left FL and returned home to Sonoma. Not playing hardly at all but I remember how dead it got after the first week or 2 we were here. I also know people from the SUPR guild and they would do exactly what FL did to Sonoma. Might be just what SCAM needs to put them in thier place. I mean really you have to be tired of fighting COP all the time.
This is just me personally. I would put aside any differences to put down any foreign invasion...and then go back to killing COP..SUPR would not last a week.

W

WooWoo

morph just to refresh your memory im pretty sure when me eli and ish left FL when the so called colinization was going on... we pretty much beat FL down outnumbered.... so yes FL did leave and they left because they lost key members in their lil zerg

S

Skullcollector

When Fl came here they brought 30+ players. Within a week they did control the shard. BUT it took less than two weeks for us to start working somewhat together and kill any attempt they had to fight us at Britt (before we went to yew for our fights). Not much longer after that we started winning some fights in Dispise. FL would have 30+ and we would have 8 to 10 and still kill almost all the FL. Cop was and still is way better at using numbers than FL did. One fight I was there we had 6 total and we raided a spawns that FL took from another guild and by the time we died we killed 20+ and some within their guild were yelling in game at their own guild mates. It wasn’t too much longer after that the few GOOD pvpers in FL left that guild (not sure why but I could guess). When this happened the remaining FL packed their bags and left our shard. FL FAILED in what they said they would do, take over our shard and colonize it with their guild. Now FL did have a few (very few) good pvpers and when the good pvpers left, FL died. Zergs never last on Sonoma! Look at cop, that only lasted a few months and now the spawns are wide open, no one has the numbers anymore to control the shard. So in closing FL's control for 30 days or so was impressive but would have been more impressive if they could have done it like they said they were going to do. I havent seen an FL tag since...

And you said they got bord and left...I say they got beat and left.

M

Madchild

i was trying AOC at that time and when their key members left on UO the FL tag poped up on my AOC server after i put them on the KOS list there i had a good chat with them they explained a lot to me and that time they just wanted some fun on AOC guilding every new char they saw even trying to guild my newb alts .

some didnt juss leave the shard they bought n paid for a new game .

i agree with skull the FL days where fun and they did have some players with class and skill but over all it was look at their tactics for a week and then watch the bodies hit the ground .

i do have friends that where in FL i know they wouldnt change a thing it was fun for them they made a profit and learned some tricks .

but did it work on sonoma nope .

and any other guild wanting to test sonoma out and try and take over they will find we my fight amongst each other but **** us off and we burn S*** to the ground . oh and still kill each other :p

R

Rumpelstiltskin

I fart in your general direction :D

If you think you have what it takes to take on the best...YOU come to Sonoma and see if you are what you think.

We already know all about kicking Pac players collective butts. Weak assed right lobers pfft...easy. :loser:
Sonoma has some weak ass pvpers, but then again so does pacific, I hope all you guys battle it out for last place

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He even went so far as to post the same thread in the S&R forum, lmao.

S

Skullcollector

Sonoma has some weak ass pvpers, but then again so does pacific, I hope all you guys battle it out for last place
You’re a duelist my friend, the rules go out the door once you enter a dungeon of even thru a moongate in fel. I respect your skill as a duelist but don’t underestimate us real pvp fighters who fight EVERYDAY in an environment where there are no rules at all. To me those are the true best pvpers. Dueling is a sport; field pvp is a way of life. (in UO)

R

Rumpelstiltskin

You’re a duelist my friend, the rules go out the door once you enter a dungeon of even thru a moongate in fel. I respect your skill as a duelist but don’t underestimate us real pvp fighters who fight EVERYDAY in an environment where there are no rules at all. To me those are the true best pvpers. Dueling is a sport; field pvp is a way of life. (in UO)

aww, I dont think you ever seen my on a Gimp sir...

Put it this way. On Scribe mage I can pretty much kill any dexxer any necro any one on this server... Sure I dont have a bonded mount so i get ganked a lot. But as a field figther. I am 2nd to none on this **** server

S

Skullcollector

Put it this way. On Scribe mage I can pretty much kill any dexxer any necro any one on this server... Sure I dont have a bonded mount so i get ganked a lot. But as a field figther. I am 2nd to none on this **** server
If you say so…The only characters I know of your are the two dueling characters you use in the fight nights. Maybe you use another named character that I didn’t know was yours so can you clarify that please. I hope it is someone who is in the field a lot against us and cop. Please don’t say you don’t fight in the field much while your here claiming to be second to none. Or is that just your opinion on yourself... aka your EGO.

If you want to be known as second to none in the field then you better start making a showing and impressing us out there rather than talk here. You’re already a good duelist but you haven’t made any name for yourself in the field on the characters we know here. I for one have never seen or fought you in the field so in my opinion there are MANY that are better than you out here because they at least show up and fight more than once a month. You have proved yourself in the ring but you have a long ways to go to prove yourself in the field…come kill ME.

P.S. If you think this is a crap server than why do you stay here? Transfer tokens are going for 16 to 18 mil in luna...

R

Rumpelstiltskin

If you say so…The only characters I know of your are the two dueling characters you use in the fight nights. Maybe you use another named character that I didn’t know was yours so can you clarify that please. I hope it is someone who is in the field a lot against us and cop. Please don’t say you don’t fight in the field much while your here claiming to be second to none. Or is that just your opinion on yourself... aka your EGO.

If you want to be known as second to none in the field then you better start making a showing and impressing us out there rather than talk here. You’re already a good duelist but you haven’t made any name for yourself in the field on the characters we know here. I for one have never seen or fought you in the field so in my opinion there are MANY that are better than you out here because they at least show up and fight more than once a month. You have proved yourself in the ring but you have a long ways to go to prove yourself in the field…come kill ME.

P.S. If you think this is a crap server than why do you stay here? Transfer tokens are going for 16 to 18 mil in luna...

First of all I dont run around with 15 people, I play alone.. when I see someone alone they tend to die... I keep a character on sonoma because some little punks get cocky running their mouth about how they owned kyrite...

When I hear this i log on sonoma challenge them and put them back in their respected place :D I like sonoma also...

L

Lord Drakelord

I happen to think our shard is very much alive, just run out to the Shadowlords spawning. Maybe if you wait till after the ToT you may see a little more action in Felucca.