• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Your Game Handles and Contact Info

A

Aster

Even if the posts made here in vbb are not translatable to our old restored forum set, the directors of Stratics have stated that they will make every effort in moving the data in this thread to join the EAL/TSO Memory and Address Book forum.

Please use this thread to list your contact and other game handle information.
Be sure to list who you were in EAL/TSO and also your regular Stratics handle if different from the one you are using today so that your friends will know who you are/were/will be.

D

debslee

Ooooh all shiny and new!

Here I am - the Kiwi signing in:

Marcelle/Astrid in EA Land

So wonderful we have a temp forum - cant wait for everyone else to wake up and smell the coffee!!!!!

NikiKing

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Looks around* Yes shiny indeed!

Still Niki King here and in Kaneva, you wont find me much in SL probably but Niki Kahane there. Havent tried much else yet, but I do kinda like Kaneva. Tons of sims in Kaneva allready too. We had a meeting with the devs the other day and that was nice, they took us on tour and answereed questions. They say alot more cool stuff is coming. One thing is builders will love Kaneva, it looks pretty limitless.

I did get a chance to try Twinity (they wont let me in beta yet pouts) its kinda cool, but earlier in beta then Kaneva and I couldnt find anyone to talk to. I'll keep trying tho.

Thats my other games report. :)

S

Spaghetti Legs

In Kaneva I'm suze rotolo and in Twinity I'm Christine. I haven't had too much time to check either of them out other than make avatars and I bought a T-shirt in Twinity. They both look interesting, though!

A

Aster

Aster in EAL/TSO here

I've been accepted to the betas for:

Twinity
Vivaty
Magic World Online

I have yet to play any of them, though.
I'm dragging my feet on finding another something or other, tis true.

C

coz1969

Coz_ in forums, Warden Coz, Lush, Coz Charming in TSO...

Got accepted to Twinity beta, looks okay, but, like Niki, haven't found much to do there.

Tooling about mostly in Kaneva. I'm Coz1969 in Kaneva. Enjoying the building aspect, although it's MUCH different than building in TSO. Honestly, I think the building part of Kaneva leads to more creativity in players. YOu can upload any pattern or picture to skin your walls, floors, furniture, etc with.... at no cost.
A few of us in Kaneva are in the test group. Unlike TSO where test was a completely different area, the testers in Kaneva play in the same area, but with a different client version. I must say, with the new client they plan to implement soon, upload times for Kaneva are MUCH faster than they were. Anyone who tried Kaneva and just stopped because "it takes too much time to get into game and to go places" hang in there. The new client is coming out soon, and you would be amazed at the difference. If anyone has the urge to try out Kaneva, feel free to look me up in game. I have learned quite a bit about how to do stuff there, and am happy to share that info with anyone.

Signed up for Entropia. Game looks challenging, and apparently has been around for YEARS! Have yet to try it out, but have been reading up in their forums, game guides, etc. Looks like it's worth investigating, and it's free!

Signed up for Stargate Worlds, but, that won't start up until the fall.

Hope to see you all in game!!! ;)

K

Katheryne

I've signed up for Kaneva, but haven't actually downloaded it yet since I'm not currently on Windows at the moment (I've been getting a few Windows games to run on Linux, instead). However, when I do pop in, my name there is Katheryne_ (yes, with the underscore - I have this thing about putting numbers in my name).

S

Sebrina

Sebrina (Oracle of Dawn) Chesapeake News reporter still trying to make sence of this whole thing. :(

S

Stormy

I was so new to EA-land, I doubt anyone would care but Stormy_Nightz in Kaneva (which I am loving) and Stormy Szimmer in SL (not loving so much, lol)

Also, haven't been invited to twinity yet, but am desperately awaiting the email!

BTW- Coz how did you get on the testers group in Kaneva, would love to be on too.
ETA: nevermind, just found the answer to that :)

S

sedusa

I havent been let into Twinity yet either, and havent even taken a peek at Kaneva, but perhaps I might.

C

Claudia MacCloud

In Kaneva im Claudia_Joy_MacCloud, i like the game, havent played it much. w/ all the wonderful things ive been able to do around the house w/ out TSO. With my laptop that killed over going in for repair, it might be a good while before I can play again ... This laptop is kinda slow, and Kaneva doesnt run to smoothly on it .

I havent checked my email for the Twinity Invite yet. I'll wait a while longer, since several havent been accepted yet ....

I also play Tales of Pirates. Im not into those shoot me up games, or fighting.. this one is kinda laid back.. and ok .... Im Paisleigh ( my main toon) and i have Maddisynne and Shaighn. You get three toons. Kinda like tso as far as skills go... You have to lvl up your toon. and go on missions and quests and things.. I aquired a boat not to long ago, and lol I dont know much about it, i took it out into the water and was afraid I would get a hole in it so i took it back to shore....

Those are the only games i've tried :)

P

Pami1

:) I have checked out Kaneva from the website only. I have been playing on www.there.com and my name there is Pami fi anyone wants to look me up. What is the site for twinty and what type of game is it? Some sims have gone to www.there.com also:):cool:

R

Raisin

I'm Raisin here and used to be Raisin Hell a long time ago.
Haven't made any real friends in TSO since I returned a few months ago, so in a way my contact info is useless. :rolleyes:

Not signed up for any "sims-like" games yet.

Stargate Worlds - signed up for beta
World of Warcraft - played since beta, years and years ago, have gazillions of characters.

If you're european, I'm on the european Silvermoon server.
Send me a message here on the boards or ingame if you're gonna try it out and want my name there.

NikiKing

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I still havent and I even sent sent them an email asking for acceptance, all I got was please be patient, and a week later still no invite. :(

O

Oakley Latrellia

I still havent and I even sent sent them an email asking for acceptance, all I got was please be patient, and a week later still no invite. :(
I have not heard back yet lol. I sent them one telling them all of my friends were moving on with out me please dont let that happen. And still have not heard.

Any way I am Oakley Latrellia and Aspyn Latrallia in EA Land

Aspyn Donner in Second Life (hardly play)

Aspyn in Oz World

AspynL in Eve online (but not for much longer cause trial runs out and I cant make enought to pay for subscription.)

Aspyn in Wonderland Online(havent got this one installed yet working on it now)

A

aceman

Tried Kaneva and got pretty bored of it after a week, was aceman_ on there.

I'm mainly on There as the_aceman, so if anyone wants to say hi... and don't forget to say you're from here or I'll be completely befuddled lol

Kind of testing out Second Life, not really a fan of it, I'm aceman Szkolnik on there, but unless it picks up a bit, I probably won't bother.

Looked at Twinity and it doesn't really look that impressive and Entropia would probably kill my computer since it looks like it needs a pretty high spec to run smoothly.

Was known as aceman- on EAL, my YIM link is over there <--- and my blog with other info about me is in my sig. Always up for linking/networking/friends/whatever... ;)

A

Anna_Twinity

Hey everyone! Anna from Metaversum - the company that operates and develops Twinity - here!

If you are tired of waiting and you would like a personal invitation to join the Twinity Beta, just email me at [email protected] and I will set you up asap! :thumbup1:

Look forward to hearing from you!
;) Anna

M

Monkeybear

Monkeybear in EAL =]

Yahoo is theharassmentpanda

I think im moving to SL.. o.o

NikiKing

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey everyone! Anna from Metaversum - the company that operates and develops Twinity - here!

If you are tired of waiting and you would like a personal invitation to join the Twinity Beta, just email me at [email protected] and I will set you up asap! :thumbup1:

Look forward to hearing from you!
;) Anna

Thanks Anna I sent you an email. :)

S

Spacey

Hi all, hope everyone is doing well and finding a new game they are happy with.

I currently play:
World of Warcraft - US - Alleria - Name: Katavia
(I am addicted to it, I admit!:love:)

I have been trying out:
Kaneva - SpaceyOne
Twinity - Amanda

Not playing, but still keep free account up jic:
Second Life - Amanda Xevious

I'm up to trying many others! :thumbup:

C

culbert123

I'm currently seeing how I like SL under Sascha Weezles.... not entirely impressed, but I'm giving it a shot...

M

Monkeybear

I'm Nath Baxton in SL you can usually find me setting fire to people

M

missbehaven

Hi .....I'm Missbehaven from everywhere lol and I've been playing in There for a bit as Miss_Behaven or Kaneva as Missbehaven....hubby is Jimmycrack in There.....look us up if you all find your way there or let us know if there is something better to play.....i still can't find a good substitute for sims :(

L

LadiLuck

In WOW under LadiLuck on the forgotten coast server...

I've tried all listed above and got frustrated. Non of them were close to TSO.. which became depressing trying to find a new home. I am hoping that Luc's projects gets going quickly and can get into the beta of that. In the mean time... I moved over to WOW with my kids and BF. Not so bad, as a temp. home.

C

CherryBomb

Google just stuck their toe in the water. www.lively.com. So far, it is pretty pathetic, but I made a room called "Interhogan." I am CherryBombSim there, as someone else had the nerve to take the name CherryBomb, apparently.

C

caroleatdesigns

Hey Everybody!

I'm an ancient Sim. I've made and lost so many friends in TSO. I still have 2 of my original 3 Sims, Carole Anne and Lisa Markets. I have Janice Gyms, Brianna Nicole, JKG Sims, Zachary Brett, Paige Leanne, Julie Elizabeth, Sharon Michelle, Colleen Kathleen, Jimmy Bearhugs and Grammy Bearhugs, among others. They are all over TSO and TC3.

Save Our Sims!!!

G

groovybear

I was Layla DG and Groovybear in TSO.

I am J.C Purplegoober in Toontown and Janet Whybrow in SL. I am always looking to meet up with old Tso friends. So give me a shout, if you play either of these.

G

Gilly

Dofus - Solar server (north american)- Saddie, Shika server (UK)-Gilly

R

Rizzo@EastJerome

I was Calina Rhiannon in EA Land.
I am Calina Kestenberg in Second Life.

For those of you in Second Life who miss your EA Land items, I am on the search for those things in Second Life! So far I have found:

-- Cannon (for Kallia so she may continue to harass AFKers)
-- Tiger (which obeys commands and all)
-- TSO Love Tub (yup, I found it)
-- Sims Green Head-Diamond (for those of us who will always be SIMS)
-- Bear Avatars (so all you beary great people can still play as bears)

I'll post more when I find more, they DO have St Bernies, but my standard are high for quality, so when I find a great one, I'll tell you all :)

I made a Pizza Machine :)

M

MandiK

I was Mandi K in TSO, obviously, and the only other game I really enjoy is Kaneva, and my name is TSOMandiK :)

T

TKSpeedy

I finally got a new computer so now I can play SL and Twinity. I am MistressRose Wetherby on SL and Traci on Twinity. I mostly play SL, though. I have a heck of a time getting around Twinity for some reason, and when I try to log in to the website, it keeps telling me that my log in info isn't correct even though it is. Anyone else have that trouble?

Almost forgot...I have a new e-mail [email protected]

T

TKSpeedy

I was Calina Rhiannon in EA Land.
I am Calina Kestenberg in Second Life.

For those of you in Second Life who miss your EA Land items, I am on the search for those things in Second Life! So far I have found:

-- Cannon (for Kallia so she may continue to harass AFKers)
-- Tiger (which obeys commands and all)
-- TSO Love Tub (yup, I found it)
-- Sims Green Head-Diamond (for those of us who will always be SIMS)
-- Bear Avatars (so all you beary great people can still play as bears)

I'll post more when I find more, they DO have St Bernies, but my standard are high for quality, so when I find a great one, I'll tell you all :)
They have EA Land items in SL? OMG! Send MistressRose Wetherby a message about this! That's me. I gotta get a cannon and maybe a Tiger. Do they have pink poodles and robos? And I gotta get a pizza machine and gnome or gnome table if they have them. I miss making gnomes and pizza. Slots too...ooh so many possibilities! I'm gonna log on now and see what I can find!