• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Your favourites Macros

Old Man of UO

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
in my UI if you open the treasure map you can just press the button on the bottom (the map name) and it will give you the target to dig :D
Let me assign a hot key to that button and it would be perfect. An open map takes too much of the screen, and requires you to move the mouse around.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Let me assign a hot key to that button and it would be perfect. An open map takes too much of the screen, and requires you to move the mouse around.
well you can do the macro as before but instead of target by type that could target the wrong map, you can use a target deault object. Then you just have to store the default object when you change map :D

example:
shovel -> wait for target -> target default object 1

then you drag store default object 1 in the hotbar and use it to change map :p

Ghost of Gramps

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For warrior.
F1 - Select Next Target (Mobile or Hostile), Invoke Virtue (Honor), Wait for Target, Last Target, Attack Selected.

For Tamer.
F1 - Select Nearest Target (Hostile), Invoke Virtue (Honor), Wait for Target, Last Target, Say (All kill), Wait for Target, Last Target.
*If you are guilded, choosing Select Nearest Target (Mobile) will have your pet choosing itself. If not guilded, works same as warrior macro above. Note...For some reason this macro will change order without notice when I sign in at different times. Always check to see that it is in order as noted above before going out to hunt or you could end up in a world of hurt.