• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Your Europa House is Falling Warning Thread!!!

G

Okies since we are such a good commuinity!!! Lets say we make a new post maybe even a sticky!! i will start it, and we can list names of chars who have houses decaying- no co-ordinates to be given !! Just the house owner names to listed to maybe give them a chance to be contacted first before there house and contents are lost to all us Idocers forever !!!...

Here we go...if u know em' then hey warn em!! before its too late!!!
Lydia = Fel 18x18....FALLEN
Camann = Fel 18x18....FALLEN
Phoenix Souljah = Fel Keep...REFRESHED

G

Was sad to see this, but he won´t come back, so I guess it has to go...
*says goodbye to her first guild house*

G

oki, I'll sticky this for a short while. Theory being if someone activates to save their house they may also stay to play.

G

Well i for one are gonna keep posting names of decaying houses that i find...

Kinda not the reponse from our ''Great Europa Community Spirit'' i was expecting ? but hey lets see were this post goes...feel free to join in!!

Phoenix Souljah = Fel Keep...REFRESHED !!

G

Five on Friday - alert for anyone who plays 'musical houses' with closed accounts

<blockquote><hr>

"When are you going to do something about all the trial accounts that monopolize the good housing spots?"

This is an extremely common complaint, and a valid one. The fix is not trivial, but we think it's worth it - as of the next publish, characters that are less than 15 days old will not be able to place or trade houses. This means that 14-day trial accounts will not be able to place or trade houses (as there's no way for the character to be older than the account,) and it should level the playing field a bit for our paying customers.

[/ QUOTE ]
If I'm reading this right it means that anyone who lets their house get far enough into the decay cycle that they need to transfer it, they're not going to be able to use a trial account to do it

G

Five on Friday - alert for anyone who plays 'musical houses' with closed accounts

"When are you going to do something about all the trial accounts that monopolize the good housing spots?"

This is an extremely common complaint, and a valid one. The fix is not trivial, but we think it's worth it - as of the next publish, characters that are less than 15 days old will not be able to place or trade houses. This means that 14-day trial accounts will not be able to place or trade houses (as there's no way for the character to be older than the account,) and it should level the playing field a bit for our paying customers.

If I'm reading this right it means that anyone who lets their house get far enough into the decay cycle that they need to transfer it, they're not going to be able to use a trial account to do it

------------------------------------

AWESOME!!!

G

Is your house decaying?? your mates house deacying??...

LeOnldAs = Fell 1818...fallen
Blue Fin = Tram 1818...fallen
Akkaru = Tram 1818...fallen