• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

"Your bonus for making the world a better place has worn off"??

N

Nematode

I was just going through my very first Barbed RSK and when I was done with all 15 snips, I happened to see the above message.

Is that the message u see when u used up a BRSK, or is there something else?

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually, isn't that the message for the end of the bonus you get from answering one of the random polls on login?

arkanos

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Excuse me??? I have never heard anything about this. Ingame polls? More info please .........

thanks!

A

Arsenik

Shortly after the release of Kingdom Reborn they put a survey in that asked people what they thought of it, would they use it, and so on. When you finished it, you got a bonus of HP regen 2 for about an hour. Of course if you havent played that charactor in forever thus how you just now had it wear off. Since I believe that poll was easily 10+ months old.

drinkbeerallday

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Shortly after the release of Kingdom Reborn they put a survey in that asked people what they thought of it, would they use it, and so on. When you finished it, you got a bonus of HP regen 2 for about an hour. Of course if you havent played that charactor in forever thus how you just now had it wear off. Since I believe that poll was easily 10+ months old.
I also received that message today in the journal and I've played this character longer than 1 hour in the past 10 months.

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was just going through my very first Barbed RSK and when I was done with all 15 snips, I happened to see the above message.

Is that the message u see when u used up a BRSK, or is there something else?
Anyone have this messages at login?

true
true
true

Kinda like the voices from being blackrock infected.

Ori

Silly Seadog

Sage
It's My Birthday
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Anyone have this messages at login?

true
true
true

Kinda like the voices from being blackrock infected.

Ori
Arrrr, me done gotten that there "true" message when usin' a house placement tool in Felucca on a character what went in some crazy rift in Moonglow while back. Me dinnae try the tool in Trammel 'cause me new house went up just fine! =)
And me ne'er done touched a bit o' blackrock!!

F

Flora Green

I also get the true, true, true message after using the house placement tool and my characters don't carry blackrock.

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I get the "true" message all the time... And im just either walking around or using the house tool. or customizing