• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Your Bane Dragow Seems Peekish It Is Not At Full Power - ??

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Which power has been reduced Ihavn't been on much latley and am cvurious if anyone has figured out what power is lost when you see this message?

I know it take blackrock stew to rejuvinate and have plenty, but when i looked at stats all seeemed normal.

:stretcher:

Den2

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I haven't noticed any change in my bane dragon since it went "peckish" on me. It still poisons with regularity...haven't noticed any difference in damage output compared to being non-peckish. It doesn't lose loyalty excessively...we all know pets back talk once in a while. I will probably give it some stew and see if I notice anything different.

R

RollinTheTweed

It seems to effect what level of poison it does. For example at full power it does DP to leathal. "Wracked" and "Spasm", but when pekish it does maybe greater, to normal. That's the difference. Hope that helps.

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They did say that after the event they will have other ways of getting the stew, and then they also made a comment about how do we know that the person is using the crystalline blackrock to make the stew. Not sure if they were hinting that maybe that will be something cooks will be able to make and if so then maybe it could be a use for regular blackrock.

R Traveler

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
coming soon...
Obtain 20 power crystals and return for your reward. Power crystals can be found in various places in Ilshenar including in the Meer village. The reward for this quest is food for the bane dragon, it is the only known thing that they eat.<br><br><center>-----</center><br><br>What are you standing around for recruit?! You want to be a dragon rider? Well, you have to do work!<br><br>Getting your own bane dragon takes guts and brawn but keeping one takes some of my special stew. Here's the deal, you give me twenty power crystals, I'll give you some stew. I don't care how you get them, you can get them from Blackthorn's golems or you can get them from the Meer. I hear those furball hocking misfits have been collecting them, planning to make a new cat toy I suppose. Heh-heh.<br><br>Just remember, before you go getting all soft for the cat people, remember what their magics did to Yew. The Meer are a threat to Britannia and there is no two ways about it! Now, get going and make yourself useful!