• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Feedback] You want some good advice DEV's ?

G

Gunga_Din

Make the game tougher. Stop with plants, dyes, making wine and brandy and start making the game more medieval.

Its starting to look like an MMO for 6 yr olds.

I see shows series like Game of Thrones and Spartacus and I wish UO was a harsh and tough as those shows are. There is no evil in this game anymore. Virtue bane? I didn't even get that.

How about boosters and packs that actually give the game some bite. You think your gonna get new players because you can have a distillery and grow plants??

Bottom line: Make the game look like it has some balls.

***Oh sorry, can you move this to appropriate forum. Don't know why i posted this here.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I love "game of Thrones" my favorite show!
The still is one of the items that actually had been asked for as long as I have played the stalls may be a nice feature but only time will tell! But i would not mind a little more bite as you put it!

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
New stuff to fight would be nice.

I hate to say this, but the planters will sell like hot cakes. Not sure about the other pack, unless you can train odd skills on the training dummy, like animal taming or poisoning.

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I tend to run about eight months to a year behind, with the exception of live events, which I will usually drop everything to participate in. I'm enjoying the time to train and build suits for characters who are in desperate need of attention.

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They could just start a program to banish all the malcontents to Fel so they never bring down the rest of the community. That would be a start.

I mean… it's really funny. People were complaining their guts out 10-11 years ago when I started… and they are still complaining now. The big problem here is that these 2 tiny add-ons don’t come close to any contest to justify us paying real money for them. Still, no one said you had to buy them. At least the staff is trying with what limited means they have.

L

Lord_Armageddon

I agree with EvilPixie, I've played this game for many years and have seen the good, the bad, and the ugly. Some things I like, some I don't, but most of my complaining is to the help folks who don't.

I like role playing, I grow plants for resources and dyes, I enjoy crafting and imbuing, as well as the occasional fighting. I have a real nasty-ass greater red, and we enjoy going out and fighting to the max. Sometimes he dies, sometimes I do, but we have fun doing it. That's what this game is all about.

Having said that, I do think that paying for these latest toys is ridiculous. I have to buy the privilege to pay rent on a stall? I have to pay for the privilege to use time and resources to build something out of rock? I could understand that if this was a "free to play" game (is there such a thing :) ) I would be asked to pay for the extras. But I pay every month to play this game, I should only have to pay for something out of the ordinary like shard transfers.

MagicStar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They could just start a program to banish all the malcontents to Fel so they never bring down the rest of the community. That would be a start.

I mean… it's really funny. People were complaining their guts out 10-11 years ago when I started… and they are still complaining now. The big problem here is that these 2 tiny add-ons don’t come close to any contest to justify us paying real money for them. Still, no one said you had to buy them. At least the staff is trying with what limited means they have.
so youd end up in fel too?
you keep showing how malcontent you are about spring cleaning in unrelated posts