• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

"You suddenly feel as strong as two people"

G

Is anyone else getting the message, "You suddenly feel as strong as two people"? I get this message and seem to self-heal health without hitting my healing spell. One other person in my guild is also getting the message. Does anyone know what it is and what causes it? Thanks for any replies.

Lord Kotan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It heals you a good bit; I believe it's an effect for being there last night (remember all those yellow people? that was a copy of you from the night before)

C

Connor_Graham

From this thread: Event Questions

1. Those who were there on day one receive a heal buff while remaining inside the timerift. This is not the only effect, and your continued presence in the rift will no doubt bring you even more benefits...

G

Thank you both for replying. That is great! So many were telling people to stand back so we didn't get blown up but since I didn't care if I died, I stayed as close as possible. It finally pays off for not listening and going against the flow. Yee haw!

I

imported_Sarphus

actually, you didn't have to be very close at all to get the buff.

G

Actually...

I have two characters named Vaen Swiftar. One that was there last night, one that was not. BOTH get the benefit of the "strength of two people" buff, as it most likely searched out your name, and not your character ID.

Food for thought.

G

All six of me are named Ruby, five of them are in [P*L]. My archer enjoys a heal from my Tamer being there before. My junk character who is unguilded, I do not know if she also does. I cannot guess if some other Ruby might, but this is interesting.