• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

You never know.....

• Thread starter imported_Mezzac
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Mezzac

Hi All,

I am looking for a Castle mini deed - This is the very last Item I need to complete a number of sets I have been working on for quite some time. Over the last few weeks I have finally managed to complete my Vet reward statue set, my Snow Globe set and full set of potted plants - only mini house deeds to go.

If will help motivate a possible sale, please be assured that unlike other collectors/hoarders, it will be given an appropriate public display. I have a little township on the third floor of my home which just will not look complete until I have both a Keep and Castle in place. (my house location 4o55S 57o9E if you want to have a look - bit noisy as all vet statues are on
. Also, it has extensive lock-downs due to decorations, so if on dial-up be prepared to allow time to load
)
BTW, access to the third floor can be either by 'ladder to nowhere' on ground floor or by the teleporter inside the ground floor room (circle trans required to see)

I believe I have finally tracked down a Keep and hope to have that on display in next few days, so only a Castle to go. Previously I have not seriously looked for a Castle due to funding issues, howevere last night I did manage to score myself a Crimson Cincture doing Mel - I would be willing to consider the CC in any trade negotiations.

Any assistance in this item would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Mezzac

I

imported_Mezzac

Hi again,

Took delivery of Keep today - YAH!!!

Only Castle to go - surely someone out there has a castle to sell - It would be most excellent if I could complete this set - Just finished rearranging the mini town and placed the Keep - Looks Awsome!!

If you know ayone who may be able to assist I would very much appreciate your help.

Thanks Mezzac