• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

you may have an addiction.....

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hope that's not Europa....somebody should tell him that the Blaze Cu's are already at Max spawn for the shard :D

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
That is Legends. The player memorial in the picture is Bastet's.
I am often there, pestering Dreadhorn for a crimmy.

Piotr

Stratic's Finest
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Awards
I've seen same scenario on Drachenfels. :smile2:

TheDeacon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I used to do that on chessy all the time...had it totally packed and I only got 2 pure whites and 3 blacks....was a couple years ago

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That was me, I was working on my taming skill and went from 80 to 90 taming cu's all week on Legends (stayed around 115 with jewelry). I tame them and release them in the cave instead of killing them, because I like puppies. Also after I finished taming training for the day I went back in the cave and worked on discord using them :)

Tika Majere

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
That was me, I was working on my taming skill and went from 80 to 90 taming cu's all week on Legends (stayed around 115 with jewelry). I tame them and release them in the cave instead of killing them, because I like puppies. Also after I finished taming training for the day I went back in the cave and worked on discord using them :)
And you got me a pink one :heart:

Luc of Legends

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I wanted to post the story behind the Blaze Cu on Bastet's memorial. Bastet loved the Cus. They were her favorite pet and she had quite the collection of colored Cus. Like so many of us she desperately wanted a Blaze Cu. She thought the Blaze was the prettiest. She would spend countless hours taming and relocating Cus. About two months before her untimely death the Blaze Cu finally spawned. She started over guild chat "OMG Its a Blaze! It Spawned! It Spawned! Come help me!" I was unfortunately being poisoned by Lady Mel's stench. I told her Casper is on, call for him over gen chat. Casper wasn't in our guild, but good peeps. Next think I know she's "screaming" over gen chat help help anybody he's taming my Cu! He's taming my Cu! A random player with a port-o-potty attitude had appeared from no where and was taming the Cu. This was after luring something on her and killing her. Well I honestly can say that Legends rolled in full force. Jirel and I got there late, but Casper, Uriah Heep(on Lynyrd Skynyrd ) , A Guild Member, Ghetto Smurff, Sunlaira, and many other names I have forgotten were there. It was for naught, the guy had tamed the Cu and said "so long suckers! I'm taking this to Atlantic because I can get 500 million". The whole time she was begging him to sell it to her. Several peeps offer him the 500 mil right then and some offered more. The jerk just laughed and ridiculed everyone. Poor Bastet was heartbroken. We tried to console her, but she was inconsolable. She logged for the night and didn't log back in for three days.

When she passed she had never again gotten a blaze to spawn. We all agreed that her memorial should be inside the Forest Lord Cave near the entrance of Twisted Weld. (She called it Cu-land) Either Stewie or Casper suggested a cu statue should adorn her memorial. ( my memory fails me) Everyone agreed. I and several said in unison it should be Blaze. We asked the EMs, and they said they could not that Blaze color was forbidden. So somebody was gonna have to write The Dark Lady herself. When I told everyone, I suggested I could do it. EM Helios asked first, and according to him she told him to go bugger off. So I gave it a go and wrote a heartfelt letter. I explain that I had asked everyone I could find on Legends if they would be upset if we did this and everyone was okay with it. I persisted, begged and groveled until the dark lady Mesanna finally agreed. So the day came when we dedicated the memorial and Mesanna placed the blaze cu on top of the memorial stone. The blaze cu that she never achieved in life, but through the love of her friends and fellow players stands guard over the spot dedicated to her memory until the servers go dark.

*footnote- If anyone other than the EMs and I talked to Mesanna, I did not know about it. I did not intentionally leave you out.

Last edited: