• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

You know what I really hate?

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
People who can't pick one goddamned lane and just continuously shift between all the lanes trying to find the "Perfect" lane. PROTIP: If you're not able to break through the traffic and get up to your preferred speed in the far left lane and there's just as much traffic in the next two lanes, it's not going to work out for you.

... Unless you're an automotive ninja, of course. In which case you'd be on two wheels instead.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
That's real.

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also I see this guy every couple mornings on my commute home:

I assure you he's as terrible a driver as you can imagine.

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also people are too fast these days to scream "MISOGYNY!" at any joke directed at women, while in the same breath talk about how stupid all men are.

And then there's people whose only response to someone having a ****ty day is "FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS BRO!"

All of these people should be rounded up and put into camps.

F

Fayled Dhreams

Also people are too fast these days to scream "MISOGYNY!" at any joke directed at women, while in the same breath talk about how stupid all men are.

And then there's people whose only response to someone having a ****ty day is "FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS BRO!"

All of these people should be rounded up and put into camps.
Extra credit aran:

The "word" for hatred of men (Like misogyny) ...:danceb:
*jeopardy theme*

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
misanthrope?

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Extra credit aran:

*jeopardy theme*
Sorry, haven't checked back. It's misandry.

Edit: Oh, he just posted that barely more than a few minutes ago, guess I'm not late to the party after all.

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So I just got a temporary ban on a forum. Someone posted a personal attack against me, another person said they deserved points for it (It's a VBulletin board with the Reputation system installed).

I simply responded "Deny."

Wham. Banned for three days.

Clearly the Fox News of forums.

W

Woodsman

Also I see this guy every couple mornings on my commute home:

I assure you he's as terrible a driver as you can imagine.
Although this would be considered vandalism, you really need to slap a bumper sticker on that car that says "Barry Soetoro for President 2012"

K

Kayne

People who can't pick one goddamned lane and just continuously shift between all the lanes trying to find the "Perfect" lane. PROTIP: If you're not able to break through the traffic and get up to your preferred speed in the far left lane and there's just as much traffic in the next two lanes, it's not going to work out for you.

... Unless you're an automotive ninja, of course. In which case you'd be on two wheels instead.
Feel the need to point out this is just as much of a problem here in the UK - and it really is freaking annoying.

F

Fayled Dhreams

Extra credit aran:

*jeopardy theme*
Sorry, haven't checked back. It's misandry.

Edit: Oh, he just posted that barely more than a few minutes ago, guess I'm not late to the party after all.
OutStanding !!!

Misandry - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

aran?

you are the only person in 25 years to have correctly answered the question.

The Fayled >shall retire the question< in your honor ...

THAT has never been done before.

crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of their women.
Peace!
Fayled

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I don't hate those people, I actually enjoy them. They entertain me when traffic sucks. lol

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Try enjoying them when one in an SUV hits you when you're on a motorcycle. From that point on you'll pretty much want to shoot them on sight.

(Not an imagined example. Last summer.)

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Try enjoying them when one in an SUV hits you when you're on a motorcycle. From that point on you'll pretty much want to shoot them on sight.

(Not an imagined example. Last summer.)
Well it's enjoyable as long as no one gets hits so naturally that wouldn't be entertaining.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Depends on who gets hit, I suppose.

A

AmnesiA01

I must say chap, I do enjoy a good waver through traffic flowing and rocking through the lanes merrily Sir. Perhaps it is your inability to go with the flow bro, that's got you all irritable.
:arr:

Setanta

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I often find these people a source of amusement. Like the guy I saw once who started some 6 cars ahead of me. He would change lanes every time there was an empty spot next to him, even if the other lane was moving slower. When I exited some 14 miles later, he was 8 cars behind me.