• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

You know, back in the old days

The Zog historian

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
As for the =G= wars we butchered you and your silly alliance of PAS and Black Guards.
Actually, no. Only in your mind, perhaps, but in reality, no. Now as far as personally, the only time you ever killed me was when a dozen Zog and PAS were camped outside the =G= guildhouse. I was the first to recall in and got ganked, and the dozen recalled out just as quickly when the rest of =G= arrived.

This would have held true if I were in B^G, which I wasn't.

When it was all said and done, the Zog flag was raised atop of our glorious monuments we built over the remains of Golgotha city. We took your worthless city house by house. all that was left was Lich in his log cabin surrounded by a few bodyguards. After that final battle he fled his town
Actually, no. Your "taking" was because we voluntarily let our houses fall, like when I dropped my beach house there for a bigger plot elsewhere. =G= had effectively died because Lich stopped playing, and lots of big Fel spots became available when Trammel opened to housing.

He later re-formed near YEW in the heart shaped grove.
This part is actually true, but you'd better stick to the lies. You're better at telling them than telling the truth.

The ZOG - =G= war started after the Trisnic Jou'nor event. Lich and myself merged guilds and ZOG became The Princapalitiy (sp?) of Southern Golgotha since me and my loyal comrades owned the entire southern part of his town all the way to the swamps of Trisnic. I later got sick of taking orders from a ruler who was never on and delegated his powers to Xan or some other pompus =G= general .. so we Zogs revolted and took some =G= soldiers with us in a glorious struggle for revolution and Zog superior ideals! ((was a total RP/war of hate=epic battles))
The nice thing about reality is that no matter how much you may have convinced yourself that this is all true, it isn't.

War raged on for about a year, after Zog destroyed =G= we moved into Despise Valley ((aka ZOG PRIME))
You moved in because people let their houses fall, nothing more.

and then the PAS who lived in the next valley came over to us one day and tried to buy our land by force...so when they attacked us it started a long conflict that forced those girlscouts into trammel for good. Only I may play golf on my golf course!
You realize that with the game mechanics, even then, it's impossible to "force" someone to give up houses. But it never stopped us from having our fun at your Despise stronghold:

When I first posted them, in your paranoia you accused me of being PAS, which I never was and never will be.

And you had already been at war for a long time with PAS, before you even owned that spot.

And you hardly "forced" them to Trammel. PAS was a Trammie-style guild before Trammel, so naturally they moved there.

Lich was in PAS before =G= was formed. During the =G= Zog war there was a time he requested help from PAS to fight us (corron hood, and others who i forget)..
Actually, =G= and PAS were warred all throughout, so Lich didn't and would never have called in PAS to help. The fact is that they were orange to us, we were orange to them, and it was fight-on-sight.

That wasn't even a "nice try" for you. It's flatly not true, and you know it.

was a squad of PAS sent to =G= to help fight us..later they became PAE (formed to combat Zog soldiers later on).
Don't flatter yourself. PAE was supposedly their "best" PvPers whose primary mission was for guild wars and fighting reds, not specifically Zog.

B^G sent troops to fight ZOG because I assumed Lich asked for help..was around the time the Occlo battle was going on (the giant war)..funny it was also the same time ZOG and PAS joined forces lol.
Really, who do you think you're fooling? "Zog and PAS joined forces," whatever.

I remember they had this big war council meeting, I could not attend due to RL work at the time
Actually it was because of ____ but anyway...

[Note to readers: I originally had written an incredibly funny flame here, in fact a blast from the past because I had originally used it just about six years ago exactly (when Thrax was trolling my guild's public forums, which we tolerated so we could make fun of him). However, Hunter as moderator has asked me to edit out the flame. Rest assured that it was still funny. :)

but I sent Kag Sepish and Redwolf (two of the founders of Zog and my generals) to vote on my behalf. They voted on who would lead the armies as General..since I was the only Guild leader with practical war leadership abilities (^_^) Kag voted that I be named general of the grand army. I don't recall most of what they said but it was like 20 guilds or more voting and I won the majority vote, but for whatever "Political" reasons Kingdavid said the vote is null and void and that he was the right choice, needless to say Kag and Redwolf left the room in disgust (we didnt really know pas at the time but they made a poor impact on us). So the ONLY reason Zog forces came to Occlo that day was to kill some Golgothan pigs as we always did! We didn't fight for Kingdavid and his little alliance of girl scouts.
You really constructed an elaborate fantasy about it all, I see. No wonder it took you a couple of days to reply.

I remember Kingdavid was far behind the enemy lines while =G=/B^G and Zog troops were at the front fighting it out.
This part is actually true. I can't recall ever seeing him in a battle.

Was a fun battle, tons of people from many diff guilds. God I miss epic battles like that, that's what really made UO fun.
This part is also true. I miss your loot, and all the screenshots.

When you came to the Luna bank earlier, your health was a little low. Running from someone, eh?

If you're the swine flu, that makes me the cure, although not a "vaccination' in the true sense.

H

Harmony_of_DP

I can't tewll woo how speciaawl it is to be rwemembewred. DP was a speciawl guiwld and fiwled with speciawl peopwle. I onwl stopped by to see if anything new was up, and to my suwrpwrise and dewlight I came acwross this nice thwred. I hope awll is wewll with evewryone.

Bacci I know woo wouwld nevewr tewll.

~Harmony~