• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

You know, back in the old days

Z

zoghistorian

A Stratics thread wouldn't be complete without:

Jaric to say, "Don't pancake, adapt."

Purist to say he had the most murder counts when they actually mattered.

Balinor to say, "I can beat you 1v1, I just choose to gank you."

Flood to say he owns Balinor and everybody else.

Wasp to say he's the one who owns everybody.

Garen to say he doesn't need pots to beat anyone.

Galad to ^^ that he looted the loser's regs first.

An old-old schooler like Locke, BC or Kaizan to say hello.

Some OTE to say that LuT sucks.

Bacci to say OTE sucks.

A PAS to say that DP sucks.

Kerrigan to remind the PAS of...that one night. MUAHAHAHA!

Dor or kittykat to threaten locking the thread.

T

ThraximusZog

you left out this:

1. Thrax's various guilds and puppet guilds ruled Sonoma. The glory of your flavor of tha month guilds like 409 and such were of no challenge to the Zog Wars. After the good times you all started pvping at glow/brit gates like cowards and stopped warfare.. I can safely state that because of AOS and champ spawns, Sonoma was spared more Zoggish victories! It is the nature of normal Sonomians to hurdle together in combat like lemmings... but people these days are so stupid, I only wish my reputation was better so I could recruit and enslave more players into my ******** virtual fold! Damn PAS/Stratics/COP/every guild on UO and their anti-Zog propaganda! We have never lost a war damn it! Why does nobody fight like men anymore?! Stupid ass OSI, can stop players from hopping on $#$# shards but can't fix the speed hackerz/various programs ... They should either fix the game or let it die!

Dark Purist lol, really? He just pked noobs at vesp/cem road all day. Funny dood though

Z

zoghistorian

you left out this:

1. Thrax's various guilds and puppet guilds ruled Sonoma. The glory of your flavor of tha month guilds like 409 and such were of no challenge to the Zog Wars. After the good times you all started pvping at glow/brit gates like cowards and stopped warfare..[/QUOTE}

Uh, naturally I left it out because...this glory of the Zog Empire never existed except in your imagination. Nice try.

I can safely state that because of AOS and champ spawns, Sonoma was spared more Zoggish victories! It is the nature of normal Sonomians to hurdle together in combat like lemmings... but people these days are so stupid,
Actually, you meant to say, "It's the nature of Zog to die en masse like lemmings off a cliff." So there, fixed it for ya. No charge.

I only wish my reputation was better so I could recruit and enslave more players into my ******** virtual fold! Damn PAS/Stratics/COP/every guild on UO and their anti-Zog propaganda!
Maybe you shouldn't have been so "creative" with housing then?

We have never lost a war damn it! Why does nobody fight like men anymore?! Stupid ass OSI, can stop players from hopping on $#$# shards but can't fix the speed hackerz/various programs ... They should either fix the game or let it die!
Silly Thrax, talking out of the wrong orifice again.

Dark Purist lol, really? He just pked noobs at vesp/cem road all day. Funny dood though
Of course that's what he did. All the big PKs did that. But the challenge was to have that many counts while staying alive. When you had 300+ counts to your name, you deleted the character instead of macroing it off.

Silly Thrax.

T

ThraximusZog

If Zog was not a force back then, pls explain why you have created the name "Zog Historian" years later to post dead pictures of me and Zogs? I get **** like this all the time... you ppl make us laugh! btw, the Zog empire on sonoma and elsewhere is always accepting war invites... feel free annnnyyyyyytttttiiiimmeee. :)

Z

zoghistorian

Since I am documenting part of Zog history, I am a true historian. It's called "mockery." Do you know that word?

1 : insulting or contemptuous action or speech : derision, especially toward Thraximus or other Zog.
2 : a subject of laughter, derision, or sport, e.g. Thraximus Zog.

Stop lying about accepting war invites. I keep sending, you keep ignoring.

T

ThraximusZog

Well send it again because I don't see any invites. What guild are you from so I know?

Z

zoghistorian

If you really were accepting any invites that came along, you wouldn't need to know. So much for your BS that you can't get any wars, huh?

Spare us the lies. They got old...10 years ago.

T

ThraximusZog

Nobody will or has warred us in years, Hench no Zogs on Sonoma anymore.

But its cool, have fun promoting me on this PAS forum :-O ill go have some fun like alwayz creating people like you still. woop woop!

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is a way to filter the search in the guild menu to show guilds which is proposing something to your own (such as wars). As well as guilds you are proposing something to.

So if anyone has warred your guild you will clearly see it in the filter.

Z

zoghistorian

He already knew, Duke. And guess what, he canceled my war declaration. LOL! Silly Thrax.

1. Thou shall never surrender on thy field of battle.

(Thou shalt simply die la ^^)

2. Thou shall never kill a comrade in cold blood

(Except for guild PKing unsuspecting recruits)

3. Nobody will be spared in combat. Man,Woman, child

(We'll let you know when Zog come close to killing someone for this to matter)

4. Victory or death

(For Zog, this meaneth death)

5. Always obey the current Emperor no matter what

(Yea, follow him eagerly to the gray world as he...stays far away from the battle.)

6. You may treat any non-Zog however you feel like, they are weak

(Keep telling yourself this as the non-Zog laugh over your corpse)

7. Thou may ill treat a lesser ranking member if thou feels like it

(In other words, scam new recruits and we'll de-stone them later)

8. Never trust a non-Zog

(Actually, isn't this "As Zog you will never be trusted"?)

9. Always share your goods with a Zog in need. (but if this Zog in need is a mooch, chop his head off)

(If you have anything your emperor has not scammed thee of)

10. KILL ALL PAS (people's army of sonoma) YOU SEE! Do anything you can to join their guilds and cause havoc and chaos. No mercy to PAS, ever. KILL, SCAM, BUTCHER their friends at all cost! and you shall be greatly rewarded by the Emperor.

(Pity this never happened)

T

ThraximusZog

When I log into uo next ill accept the invite. Your right however, its hard to play our playstyle these days due to the fact that its become a family game for ********-liberal step children, aka the *blank* army of Sonoma and her allies (the rest of sonoma).

Sonoma's motto should be changed to: **** Talk'n Nub Jobs Shard

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Guess that means you never tried PvP with all the other guilds in fel. Fel PvP is no family game.

But hey Thrax, why not war COP, SCAM or whatever other PvP guild there is.

T

ThraximusZog

We have beaten COP and Scam in warfare, they both surrendered, and I am still waiting for them to re-accept.

T

ThraximusZog

as long as we are re-writing uo history here... I guess clearly I can say and do whatever I want till you "mods" decide to ban me again. Monkey see, monkey do!!

also Viper, who cares. I played many characters on UO back then. It's great you all know who some of my alts are and I can barely remember any of your names. I guess even on a video game the little ppl will always stay little. Hunter you were never more than a little ****-ant for Cice or Dor, I don't believe you fought in any of the wars. You only fought us after the fact B^G fell and you were trying in vain to defend the ymca from Zog raids.

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
as long as we are re-writing uo history here... I guess clearly I can say and do whatever I want till you "mods" decide to ban me again. Monkey see, monkey do!!

also Viper, who cares. I played many characters on UO back then. It's great you all know who some of my alts are and I can barely remember any of your names. I guess even on a video game the little ppl will always stay little. Hunter you were never more than a little ****-ant for Cice or Dor, I don't believe you fought in any of the wars. You only fought us after the fact B^G fell and you were trying in vain to defend the ymca from Zog raids.
:popcorn:

Ya know, im just not gonna take the bait.

Z

zoghistorian

Zog raids on the Y? In your wildest fantasies. First we'd just kill your thief for the fun of it. Then we would just PK you and any Zog who showed up. The funniest part is that Rial, Pol, then Dor didn't care.

"Zog heooOooOoOoo"

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can beat you 1v1, and I do choose to gank you. This thread and UO are now complete and won. Goodnite.

K

Kerrigan

*scratches his head*

Hmm... Any PAS remember "THAT" night?

Just wondering...

*tries in vain to remember that night himself*

The Zog historian

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Kerrigan, you really don't remember? That was DP's best night EVAH.

Lots of PAS + Khaldun + a few DP = lots of PAS corpses

I think it was the funniest slaughter I ever saw in UO, aside from =G= creaming ZOG. Or maybe this one time EFL PKd at the Fel hedge maze during a quest.

K

Kerrigan

Kerrigan, you really don't remember? That was DP's best night EVAH.

Lots of PAS + Khaldun + a few DP = lots of PAS corpses

I think it was the funniest slaughter I ever saw in UO, aside from =G= creaming ZOG. Or maybe this one time EFL PKd at the Fel hedge maze during a quest.
Ahhh yes, I do remember that. Age and time are conspiring against me. Hard to believe that was 7-8 years ago.

I believe that was the night King David said he didn't feel like RPing right then. *chuckle*

Thanks for the memory. ^^

B

Bacci_DP

*delurks*

Wow! I had to really think hard to remember that night. Might not have if Kerrigan hadn'ta given more details. (Hi Kerrigan!! :) )

We ended up going to Trammel and slaughtering all of the still orange mules guildies did we not?

Fun times.

Allright, back to work I get.

*grumbles about having to reregister an account* Apparently I am barely passing as human these days (that lil field test sure is a doozy).

T

ThraximusZog

=G= creaming Zog? haha they may have won a few battles but we won the war and build monuments to our greatness in what was left of their town that we conquered and dismantled. IF I do recall.. :) Was an epic and super fun war.

K

Kerrigan

*delurks*

Wow! I had to really think hard to remember that night. Might not have if Kerrigan hadn'ta given more details. (Hi Kerrigan!! :) )

We ended up going to Trammel and slaughtering all of the still orange mules guildies did we not?

Fun times.

*grumbles about having to reregister an account* Apparently I am barely passing as human these days (that lil field test sure is a doozy).
Holy Chit. Ze blaster from the pastor...errr something like that.

Damn nice to see you. Expect a PM forthcoming.

Yeah, we did turn some orange to juice n stuff if I recall correctly.

You realize that was 7+ years ago? Holy crap.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*delurks*

Fun times.

Whoa! Blast from the past!

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*delurks*

Fun times.

Wow, this Thread just got really interesting with you two posting in here!

Yes it has been a long time and im glad you both popped in to say hello!

Hello Bacci!!!

You two are both very missed.

Lefty

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow now all we need is Harmony to come in here. I miss her entertaining RP post. She was the only person I ever knew that could effectively PvP and RP at the same time and I only seen her break out of character once.

I formed and ran B*S or was it B^S, Bounty hunters of Sosaria. We formed a RP/PvP guild to war DP. However at the time we ran hobbled characters, no more than 4xGM to keep the balance since DP was mostly thieve type characters. I ran a stealth axer. When we were doing our RP thing on Stratics tons of people wanted to join the guild for revenge, but every one we turned down. DP charging a tax using Khaladun really upset people at the time. The Tentacles of the harrower was greatly sought out for Vanq weps.

B

Bacci_DP

Hi LH! ^^

Really, Kerrigan? Seven years? couldn't be... It's been more than that hasn't it? Feels like it anyways.

If Harmony still checks these boards I might be able to blackmail a response from her. I'll tell your big bad dark secret that very few people know! J/K, I promised I'd never tell and I won't (still, after this long it would be so fun if she did tell).

Oh, just had a thought occur in this old addled brain of mine, but the battle mentioned above was the one in that one dungeon with the D that we slaughtered PAS in and NOT the big RP fest where we were tricked and greatly overmatched and slaughtered and sought retribution (still with me)?

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow now all we need is Harmony to come in here. I miss her entertaining RP post. She was the only person I ever knew that could effectively PvP and RP at the same time and I only seen her break out of character once.

I formed and ran B*S or was it B^S, Bounty hunters of Sosaria. We formed a RP/PvP guild to war DP. However at the time we ran hobbled characters, no more than 4xGM to keep the balance since DP was mostly thieve type characters. I ran a stealth axer. When we were doing our RP thing on Stratics tons of people wanted to join the guild for revenge, but every one we turned down. DP charging a tax using Khaladun really upset people at the time. The Tentacles of the harrower was greatly sought out for Vanq weps.
We knew that too, and it was great sluaghtering all the people that didnt pay! Khaldun was always the one place when we could always go and find someone to play with :)

Poor PAS, for some reason we always ran across them the most so they always assumed we were intentionally looking for them and picking on them.

Good times. Good times.

DP, out of all the old well known guilds I was in, still remains my favorite guild that i was able to be a part of. Bacci and Harmony and Kerrigan an all the others really made the game that much more entertaining. Thank you for those memories, I will always be the Guardian Of Destard for DP =P.

T

ThraximusZog

Venca aka Lich Soulstealer..god rest his great soul for he is dead IRL now days and was a great artist... WOULD ROLL in his grave to see someone like you to be GM of his guild, Cice would also drown himself at the sight of you leading their former guilds..FACT hunter..and I mean no offense because I like you... You only became GM of most of those guilds because EVERYONE left and u where the last one on sonoma.

If you where in ZOG for awhile it was prob for fun..I was #@#@ed up back in those days when I played UO....once again no offense hunter.

K

Kerrigan

Hi LH! ^^

Really, Kerrigan? Seven years? couldn't be... It's been more than that hasn't it? Feels like it anyways.

If Harmony still checks these boards I might be able to blackmail a response from her. I'll tell your big bad dark secret that very few people know! J/K, I promised I'd never tell and I won't (still, after this long it would be so fun if she did tell).

Oh, just had a thought occur in this old addled brain of mine, but the battle mentioned above was the one in that one dungeon with the D that we slaughtered PAS in and NOT the big RP fest where we were tricked and greatly overmatched and slaughtered and sought retribution (still with me)?
Yeah, most likely more... I think I joined DP in 2001-or 2002. The years blur. I think AOS came out in 2002 or 2003, and I didnt upgrade. Seems like an eternity ago.

Yeah, would love to hear Harmony's little secret. You always dangled that over my head but I never found out what it was.

Yep, those were definitely 2 different events. The D (Destard?) dungeon was the time we slaughtered PAS because KD said he didn't feel like roleplaying. The packy run RP fest was our camp on a bridge my first night out in DP. People lined up and down the river there, but no one really wanted to attack. (the whole counts thing). Lots of reveals, which sucked cause my hiding was about 45 when we got there, but we lasted a long time hiding and xhealing. The retribution later was fun.

B

Bacci_DP

Yeah, most likely more... I think I joined DP in 2001-or 2002. The years blur. I think AOS came out in 2002 or 2003, and I didnt upgrade. Seems like an eternity ago.

Yeah, would love to hear Harmony's little secret. You always dangled that over my head but I never found out what it was.

Yep, those were definitely 2 different events. The D (Destard?) dungeon was the time we slaughtered PAS because KD said he didn't feel like roleplaying. The packy run RP fest was our camp on a bridge my first night out in DP. People lined up and down the river there, but no one really wanted to attack. (the whole counts thing). Lots of reveals, which sucked cause my hiding was about 45 when we got there, but we lasted a long time hiding and xhealing. The retribution later was fun.
I guess that makes it three events. Cuz the one I was thinking about took place at Khaldun. Heh, this is kinda funny trying to remember game events from years past and ping ponging new ones to light. I'm actually just surprised that anyone remembers us and that they still play. This is a LONG time to play one game.

T

ThraximusZog

Hunter I LOL'd your sig. You were only GM's of those guild after those guilds disbanded and you took the stone lol. GM of =G= and B^G..gimmie a break lol. Thats like saying I am the leader of WL or SAS because I used to own the guilds long after they disbanded lol.

I do believe you had a char in ZOG, most ppl did at one point or another.

Miri of Sonoma

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I guess that makes it three events. Cuz the one I was thinking about took place at Khaldun. Heh, this is kinda funny trying to remember game events from years past and ping ponging new ones to light. I'm actually just surprised that anyone remembers us and that they still play. This is a LONG time to play one game.

Whenever I am talking to someone who has been around for a few years or has returned, it is inevitable that DP (and it's members) will come up in the conversation. Your guild made quite an impression on Sonoma, even for people like me who didnt meet up with any of you very often.

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Venca aka Lich Soulstealer..god rest his great soul for he is dead IRL now days and was a great artist... WOULD ROLL in his grave to see someone like you to be GM of his guild, Cice would also drown himself at the sight of you leading their former guilds..FACT hunter..and I mean no offense because I like you... You only became GM of most of those guilds because EVERYONE left and u where the last one on sonoma.

If you where in ZOG for awhile it was prob for fun..I was #@#@ed up back in those days when I played UO....once again no offense hunter.
You are correct, I did indeed become GM of ^G and=G= becuase Cice and Soulstealer left, but they also chose me to be their replacement and run their guilds for them, unfortunety no one could run their guilds like they did.

And what do you mean Tom(soulstealer) died? how do you know this?

Yes I was in zog for a bit and it was all for fun, and it was fun indeed.

T

ThraximusZog

Yeah me and "TOM" as well as other old Golgothans kept in contact over the years, The whole ZOG vs =G= thing spilled into other games also..was epic warfare. Fl friends of his and many other people told me he died of Diabetes or something. I lost contact with Cice years ago.. I heard he went to another game but who knows now days.

I remember you married me and one of my in game wives lol then some ppl attacked it..was funny. I am like the Henry VIII of Sonoma lol prob had 7 or 8 uo wives. ((dont judge, was all for fun.)) Only one chick took it seriously and after I took everything of value I sent her to Valhalla! crazies...was fun though

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah me and "TOM" as well as other old Golgothans kept in contact over the years, The whole ZOG vs =G= thing spilled into other games also..was epic warfare. Fl friends of his and many other people told me he died of Diabetes or something. I lost contact with Cice years ago.. I heard he went to another game but who knows now days.

I remember you married me and one of my in game wives lol then some ppl attacked it..was funny. I am like the Henry VIII of Sonoma lol prob had 7 or 8 uo wives. ((dont judge, was all for fun.)) Only one chick took it seriously and after I took everything of value I sent her to Valhalla! crazies...was fun though
I am sad to hear that he passed, he was a good man and a good friend. I still hold his accounts for him perhaps I will reactivate them to make one of those statues out of his chars.

Haha, Lady Angie, oh man those were good times, remember when I stole their guildstone, became GM and held it and their entire guild for ransom for over a month? Oh that was classic.

I always thought that was the most ironic thing I ever did ingame marrying you and her. There I was her bodyguard and instead of killing you, me and Enigma Grey(I think it was EG anyways) ended up having to protect you for a bit lol.

Good times.

The Zog historian

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
=G= creaming Zog? haha they may have won a few battles but we won the war and build monuments to our greatness in what was left of their town that we conquered and dismantled. IF I do recall.. :)
Silly Thrax, always remembering so "incorrectly" (willfully or otherwise, probably the former). The screenshots of yore have recorded the truth, though. Need me to repost them?

Was an epic and super fun war.
This is actually correct. Have I ever thanked you for all that loot and all those laughs? Your prostrate position Ariele's wedding was the best.

Regarding Soulstealer, I wouldn't believe anything you said for a second. I'm sure there's also a 2-story outside Trinsic you'd sell me, with a 50K deposit. Remember that?

J

Jack Tallow

Wow, for a dead shard it's good to know the forum wars are active.

T

ThraximusZog

I will have you know good sir, I remember nothing of little note on this silly little game. As for the =G= wars we butchered you and your silly alliance of PAS and Black Guards. When it was all said and done, the Zog flag was raised atop of our glorious monuments we built over the remains of Golgotha city. We took your worthless city house by house. all that was left was Lich in his log cabin surrounded by a few bodyguards. After that final battle he fled his town and peaced us. He later re-formed near YEW in the heart shaped grove.

The ZOG - =G= war started after the Trisnic Jou'nor event. Lich and myself merged guilds and ZOG became The Princapalitiy (sp?) of Southern Golgotha since me and my loyal comrades owned the entire southern part of his town all the way to the swamps of Trisnic. I later got sick of taking orders from a ruler who was never on and delegated his powers to Xan or some other pompus =G= general .. so we Zogs revolted and took some =G= soldiers with us in a glorious struggle for revolution and Zog superior ideals! ((was a total RP/war of hate=epic battles))

War raged on for about a year, after Zog destroyed =G= we moved into Despise Valley ((aka ZOG PRIME)) and then the PAS who lived in the next valley came over to us one day and tried to buy our land by force...so when they attacked us it started a long conflict that forced those girlscouts into trammel for good. Only I may play golf on my golf course!

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will have you know good sir, I remember nothing of little note on this silly little game. As for the =G= wars we butchered you and your silly alliance of PAS and Black Guards. When it was all said and done, the Zog flag was raised atop of our glorious monuments we built over the remains of Golgotha city. We took your worthless city house by house. all that was left was Lich in his log cabin surrounded by a few bodyguards. After that final battle he fled his town and peaced us. He later re-formed near YEW in the heart shaped grove.

The ZOG - =G= war started after the Trisnic Jou'nor event. Lich and myself merged guilds and ZOG became The Princapalitiy (sp?) of Southern Golgotha since me and my loyal comrades owned the entire southern part of his town all the way to the swamps of Trisnic. I later got sick of taking orders from a ruler who was never on and delegated his powers to Xan or some other pompus =G= general .. so we Zogs revolted and took some =G= soldiers with us in a glorious struggle for revolution and Zog superior ideals! ((was a total RP/war of hate=epic battles))

War raged on for about a year, after Zog destroyed =G= we moved into Despise Valley ((aka ZOG PRIME)) and then the PAS who lived in the next valley came over to us one day and tried to buy our land by force...so when they attacked us it started a long conflict that forced those girlscouts into trammel for good. Only I may play golf on my golf course!
Ya know thats all historicaly correct with the exception of ZOG winning the B^G and PAS war. I dont remember PAS and B^G ever being at war with ZOG at the same time.

Besides th B^G town of Wilder was never under attack or under siege like ZOG Prime was.

T

ThraximusZog

Lich was in PAS before =G= was formed. During the =G= Zog war there was a time he requested help from PAS to fight us (corron hood, and others who i forget).. was a squad of PAS sent to =G= to help fight us..later they became PAE (formed to combat Zog soldiers later on). B^G sent troops to fight ZOG because I assumed Lich asked for help..was around the time the Occlo battle was going on (the giant war)..funny it was also the same time ZOG and PAS joined forces lol. I remember they had this big war council meeting, I could not attend due to RL work at the time but I sent Kag Sepish and Redwolf (two of the founders of Zog and my generals) to vote on my behalf. They voted on who would lead the armies as General..since I was the only Guild leader with practical war leadership abilities (^_^) Kag voted that I be named general of the grand army. I don't recall most of what they said but it was like 20 guilds or more voting and I won the majority vote, but for whatever "Political" reasons Kingdavid said the vote is null and void and that he was the right choice, needless to say Kag and Redwolf left the room in disgust (we didnt really know pas at the time but they made a poor impact on us). So the ONLY reason Zog forces came to Occlo that day was to kill some Golgothan pigs as we always did! We didn't fight for Kingdavid and his little alliance of girl scouts.

I remember Kingdavid was far behind the enemy lines while =G=/B^G and Zog troops were at the front fighting it out. Was a fun battle, tons of people from many diff guilds. God I miss epic battles like that, that's what really made UO fun.

oh and when B^G and ZOG fought during the "Moonglow war" we did seige your Tower on fire island (old wilder before he moved to minoc)

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Those were awesome and epic battles.

Now that you mention it I do seem to recall a battle taking place on the steps of the Guildhouse(L-tower at thetime) of B^G in wilder that involed ZOG. If I recall correctly it was only for a bit and I think Cice even peaced you becuase you kept killing his blacksmith in moonglow lol.

T

ThraximusZog

Yeah the entire B^G guild was well organized and structured. Zog did have a few outposts on Fire Island at the time, but we were more focused on fighting in Despise valley (Zog Prime)