• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

You know AoS clothing.....

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know its not high on the list of prioraties for devs right now, or on the list in the first place.

But...

I was just wondering if there was ever going to be somthing like this again? I would absolutly <font color="red"> LOVE</font> a dress saying something along the lines of "Jahira-Tor ..............'whatever'" thats also blessed.

I dont care if everyone has one, i dont want somthing rare or whatever. I would just love somthing that realy feels like its mine.

Can it be somthing considered to do a new AoS clothing type thing again?

G

It'd be nice for some of us who have only played a year or two to have something like that. Something like "I survived the Stygian Abyss and all I got was this lousy robe." ...or cloak, or hat, or shoes or whatever.

L

Lilac Crypt

I just want my personal bless deeds that I never got for any of my AoS surviving chars. Got the flowers, got the clothes.. no deeds.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I just want my personal bless deeds that I never got for any of my AoS surviving chars. Got the flowers, got the clothes.. no deeds.

[/ QUOTE ]I am all for the returns of PBDs. Lost some in the early days of the AoS, newer charactors did not get them and its not fair to new folks that currently play today.

Would be great if they could do the Siege trick on all shards and let us all bless an single item anytime we wish.

LeBaiton

New Player Protector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Or soon to be "I survived UO"

[/ QUOTE ]How about: "I survived 10 different dev teams and I'm still here"

G

<blockquote><hr>

It'd be nice for some of us who have only played a year or two to have something like that. Something like "I survived the Stygian Abyss and all I got was this lousy robe." ...or cloak, or hat, or shoes or whatever.

[/ QUOTE ]

Some players still have AOS reward choices left on specific characters, and are willing to make you an item of your choice, for a fee and the cost of a name change token.

http://boards.stratics.com/php-bin/uo/showflat.php?Cat=5&amp;Number=7544762&amp;page=0&amp;view=collapsed&amp;sb=5&amp;o=&amp;fpart=1

T

TheGwy

Some players still have AOS reward choices left on specific characters, and are willing to make you an item of your choice, for a fee and the cost of a name change token.
---------
Yeah but do you thing the majority of us are willing to fork 35-40mil for the fee and + a name change token for an item with our char names on them? I know I ain't...

I'm with the poster, would be awesome to get another gift like AOS introduction gifts where we pick clothing and get our char names on them, and I bet Gwydion would be sexier in a Dress then you :p

K

Kratos Aurion

<blockquote><hr>

---------
Yeah but do you thing the majority of us are willing to fork 35-40mil for the fee and + a name change token for an item with our char names on them? I know I ain't...

I'm with the poster, would be awesome to get another gift like AOS introduction gifts where we pick clothing and get our char names on them, and I bet Gwydion would be sexier in a Dress then you :p

[/ QUOTE ]

precisely why I said.. [censored] that

Its not that important to me but It would be nice to have more AoS styled clothing come out with different color options vs the current AoS colors.

Also, more clothing options that weren't available during AoS (and maybe armors?)

I

imported_tek

How about “Happy Tenth Anniversary (Character Name)” – would have been a lot better than re-gifting 9th anniversary tokens.

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
RTLFC

Im glad people seem to feel the same way. As a RPer genraly id like to have a nice plain dress in a subtle color saying somthing with my name. Choosing the color would be vital as im not into neon stuff.
I dont want anything that would give me an advantage over anyone else, apart from the fact that no matter what i wear i will always looks more stylish then every other person who plays UO...

With my 10,000 diamond jewelery set, my rare dress and my perfect color choice, my natural red hair and my stunning green eyes Im just a superior example of a female. So as you can imagine, a neon blaze dress wouldnt exactly please me. Now a dyeable one... that would be nice.

G

GDN

<blockquote><hr>

Would be great if they could do the Siege trick on all shards and let us all bless an single item anytime we wish.

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*bump*

Would love a Dev to maybe pop in and say...

"Hrmm, it could be somthing we might consider."

I might feel nice then.

G

I would love if we could get personal bless deeds and new clothes again I have new characters that don't have either so it would be nice if they could get them.

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah but thats still an 'advantage' item. All i want is somthing deco'y for my paperdoll.

G

I still want that dress jah :p It'd look really great with my collection of exceptioal items!!

G

“Happy Tenth Anniversary (Character Name)” would be a wonderful gift! I too enjoy having the AoS named clothing and would love my newer characters to have that special item also. As everyone said, it doesn't have to be a super item, just a lowly piece of cloth with our name would be lovely.

G

Good_Ole_Lefty

How about "SA is here, but I still play the legacy client."

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

How about "SA is here, but I still play the legacy client."

[/ QUOTE ]

Ha! I like that.

But yeah a "Happy 10th Annavercary Jahira-Tor" (sp) would be lovely. No Neon please!