• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

you have been playing uo to long when....

F

Fraggles

thought this might be a funny thread to start please post your ideas lol

You know you have been playing uo to long when you pass a forclosed home and wonder if there is any good loot inside

you know you have been playing uo to long when you miss what someone said to you in rl and look for your journal

mana hit

Grand Inquisitor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
just moved to this shard recently,been doing idocs for years,but anyways,about a year ago,the people next door were moving out of state,and that night i had a dream i was all hunkered down out side thier window waiting for thier house to fall,,and it seemed sooo real! the next day i went to my parents lake house a few hours away and stayed there a week where i couldnt play the game,,,,kinda like my own uo rehab,,lol

Sellingahouse

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
When
Your husband calls and needs some cash. You ask, how much gold you want me to take out of the bank?

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When
Your husband calls and needs some cash. You ask, how much gold you want me to take out of the bank?
This!

But we both play so at least he knows what I mean or what he means when he asks. lol

sorry saw the topic had to pop in!

Hi LS!!

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You know you been playing UO to long when you drive up to or stand in front of the atm machine and say "bank" then realize it and drive/walk away hoping no one saw or heard you :)

Guido_LS

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
While you are out riding, you wonder if that bull over in the field is a pre-tame or not...

F

Fraggles

when your spouse says you should go out and get some excersice and you reply " i ran across 3 faucets today!"

Xabian

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When your chopping firewood and you mumble to yourself "oh yea, .1 gain in lumberjacking"

When you are at the movies and you begin to relize you have seen that before in UO.

When you are playing UO and you begin to Lag...

K

Khalan

when you play oblivion on ps3 and you are loaded down with gold, cant move and you look through your pack for a bag of sending

**edit**
Tanis has done that before LMAO

Casca_The_Immortal

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When you drive by a car accident on the highway and shake your head while saying "Wow that guy got dismounted and F((@# owned" and your family nods in agreement.

(They all play UO as well :p)

Derium of ls

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
when my buddy and I first started playing UO, we would take "reality breaks" and go get some food. I sped up to pass through a yellow light and without thinking he said "so glad we didn't lag just then".