• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

You all whine too much..

S

Sweeney

I'm just saying..

"Add this", "complaint about.."

The successful ideas haven't helped.. Fel is a PK/Resource gatherer zone, Insurance means your arti suit will last forever..

How can you still be happy now that you have everything?

Felonious Monk

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm just saying..

"Add this", "complaint about.."

The successful ideas haven't helped.. Fel is a PK/Resource gatherer zone, Insurance means your arti suit will last forever..

How can you still be happy now that you have everything?
Can I have your stuff?
Sans cheese?

S

Sweeney

He's a siege guy, ya know, the shard that people are terrified to set foot in.

:thumbup1:
Well said, and it's good to know you're back Skwis. I enjoyed knowing you in your brief time in THIEF.

Felonious Monk

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He's a siege guy, ya know, the shard that people are terrified to set foot in.

:thumbup1:
terror or common sense?
I mean if YOU were Captain Crunch would you login to a server full of Cereal Killers?
Hold Hands out palms down. Spread your fingers and say Wooohooooooo!

S

Sweeney

terror or common sense?
I mean if YOU were Captain Crunch would you login to a server full of Cereal Killers?
Hold Hands out palms down. Spread your fingers and say Wooohooooooo!
Umm, maybe I'm ignorant, but wtf does this mean?

Maybe I should add to my list, "things that make no sense."

This post has nothing to do with Siege Perilous, in fact to the contrary.. I almost quit UO in tears after two weeks (of a 6 month prepaid subscription, hence my tears) but this is another story.

I'm just saying the majority of posters whine and complain.

Felonious Monk

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Umm, maybe I'm ignorant, but wtf does this mean?

Maybe I should add to my list, "things that make no sense."

This post has nothing to do with Siege Perilous, in fact to the contrary.. I almost quit UO in tears after two weeks (of a 6 month prepaid subscription, hence my tears) but this is another story.

I'm just saying the majority of posters whine and complain.

They want to protect their pretty crap. Nobody wants to make the ultimate sacrifice.. I did, I stopped paying and don't care if my house falls.
Can I have your stuff?

S

Sweeney

Can I have your stuff?
Yes you can, if you're ignorant assed self would bother to have checked the SP forum.. it will be a free for all.

Your pathetic Post-count-Plus-1 efforts have no effect on anyone but the fools.

C

Coppelia

Waaaaaaaaaah another thread of people crying because other people cried! I can't my tears any longer! :sad3:

Please devs, nerf whiners about whiners!

BTW, Siege is dead.

C

Coppelia

I'm sorry I don't want to break it for you, but if you weren't invited to the funeral that's probably because you weren't its friends.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
It is just a flesh wound...

[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zKhEw7nD9C4&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zKhEw7nD9C4&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Go figure... *winks*

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is just a flesh wound...

[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zKhEw7nD9C4&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zKhEw7nD9C4&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
Lol. I'll bight your legs off!