• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Yooo Hooo Maximus Neximus!

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
for those of you that probably think im a cold heart'd old grump who yells at kids to get off my lawn.... wait i am all those things!

anyways, we have been doing the Roof for a long time and we have gotten a LOT of drops and one of our guild mates who has a very busy RL what with work and school and National Guard duty he misses a lot of our spawns.
and of course all of us who are active keep getting Halkwinds rob's and he keeps missing them.
so tonight 3 of us did the Roof and we pulled yet another robe and we got to talking and we decided that @Maximus Neximus we all passed on our turns to roll for the robe and this one is yours.

its locked down at the Loot Hall.

but we couldn't call ourselves old and cratchity if we didnt make you work for it, so please have your essay completed, 5 pages single spaced, on why your guild mates are such sexy beasts ready to read to us when next your on.

so see, being friendly with me has its benefits!
not sure if they outweigh having to actually hang out with me.....

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
for those of you that probably think im a cold heart'd old grump who yells at kids to get off my lawn.... wait i am all those things!

anyways, we have been doing the Roof for a long time and we have gotten a LOT of drops and one of our guild mates who has a very busy RL what with work and school and National Guard duty he misses a lot of our spawns.
and of course all of us who are active keep getting Halkwinds rob's and he keeps missing them.
so tonight 3 of us did the Roof and we pulled yet another robe and we got to talking and we decided that @Maximus Neximus we all passed on our turns to roll for the robe and this one is yours.

its locked down at the Loot Hall.

but we couldn't call ourselves old and cratchity if we didnt make you work for it, so please have your essay completed, 5 pages single spaced, on why your guild mates are such sexy beasts ready to read to us when next your on.

need to make sure it's Leather Bound :cool2:

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Don't let him fool you, he's definitely a cold heart'd old grump... oh you admitted to that.

This must be my award for hanging around all these years! Thank you but you know you didn't have to do that. I guess that just means I'll have to find the time to log in and earn my keep.

Last edited:

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Don't let him fool you, he's definitely a cold heart'd old grump... oh you admitted to that.

This must be my award for hanging around all these years! Thank you but you know you didn't have to do that. I guess that just means I'll have to find the time to log in and earn my keep.
guilting someone to play with us.... that dosnt sound like something old men would do is it?

*insert evil smile here*

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
guilting someone to play with us.... that dosnt sound like something old men would do is it?

*insert evil smile here*
@Poo, you are not poo after all! You guys are awesome! What shard are you on? Do you recruit new members?

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Dude, im the nice guy in my guild!
everyone else is older and grumpier than me!
its a black hole of sarcasm and puns!

and we are everywhere..... EVERYWHERE!
ive said too much already!

Last edited:

Xare

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Dude, im the nice guy in my guild!
everyone else is older and grumpier than me!
its a black hole of sarcasm and puns!

and we are everywhere..... EVERYWHERE!
ive said too much already!

I think he's right. He is the nice one. Fairly sure I still know a couple people in that guild.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I think he's right. He is the nice one. Fairly sure I still know a couple people in that guild.
people dont believe me!
they think im the mean one!
they have no idea!!!!!!
im taking the bullet for the team here people, im the buffer!
i keep the hordes of grumpy old men in check!
im the keeper of the adult diapers and apple sauce cups!

Xare

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
people dont believe me!
they think im the mean one!
they have no idea!!!!!!
im taking the bullet for the team here people, im the buffer!
i keep the hordes of grumpy old men in check!
im the keeper of the adult diapers and apple sauce cups!
Some things never change. Used to be the baby diapers and apple sauce cups for the kids.