• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Yonns and unaccepted t-maps, a question for players that are turning in maps

LeBaiton

New Player Protector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just wondering which spots the maps are for, I have no clue if that's related to the problem in any way, but I figured it's worth a go if it helps the live team in finding out what the problem might be...

Mine were for t-map spots 39 (the one southwest of Shame), two spots for Serpent Hold island, one for Buccaneer's Den and one for spot 42 (one of the spots between Britain and Skara Brae)...

Any similarities?

---

Facts about my case specifically.

5 out of 32 maps not being accepted by Yonns. 3 level 2's, 2 level 1's...

Facts:
- Maps were all collected on the same day through fishing and net throwing, so age of the t-maps is, in my case, out of the question 100%.
- All maps were decoded and completed on the same day, so server maintenance doesn't seem to affect the maps.
- Maps couldn't be turned in the "day after", so server maintenance also didn't reset the maps.

Assumption:
- Yonns seems to be indiscriminate about the map's level when refusing. She refused level 1 and 2 maps for me, and I've seen a thread about level 3's being refused. Any reports about level 4's, 5's and 6's being refused?...

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have 2 each of levels 1, 2 and 5 which were spurned by Yonn. They are not yet decoded. Server maint didn't change the status of these bugged maps. Trying a different character to turn them in also was to no avail.

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It isn't just maps darn it.. he wouldn't take one of my holiday timepieces.

L

Lord Drakelord

I had the same problem with a few maps, none were decoded so I have no clue where they were for. Couple level 3, a level 5 and level 1. Also you cannot turn in "Young" maps, still have a few of those laying around from the old days.

P

packrat

I also had maps from the same batch that he took most of them and rejected a few. All of them were tram maps same level as the ones he rejected. I just save those and turn them in to the librarian. No big deal.

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
seems as though ya cant turn in the maps if they say blessed on em...at least the ones i havnt been able to turn in were all blessed ones