• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Mining] Yomotsu mines

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
What's a good strategy for mining shadow elementals in those mines? Can you get more than 1k an hour (about what I get with the slow-spawning orc brutes) when you have to keep avoiding or killing the yomotsu warriors and mages? My miner is a standard macer that has no problems with any of the elementals, but I've not had much luck in the tokuno mines because of the other pests there that keep bothering me. What's your experience mining there? Thanks

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
IIRC I do 9k per hour.

p.s. I used my fencing sampire with mining instead of anatomy.

Last edited:

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Corwin, so your sampire is killing the spawn and the ellies - how do you handle the ore - does your sampire have a fire beetle?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

hen

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The orc brutes in Orc Dungeon are an alternative, but the spawn is pretty slow.

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Update: I put mining on sampire, got her a fire beetle and got 5k shadow ingots in half an hour (with bag of sending) jumping on and off beetle and basically ignoring spawn other than whirlwind when killing shadow elementals. Thanks again. So now we have easy shadow in tokuno, quick agapite with ter mur ant goo quest, gold under blackthorn's castle. Gold is so easy you could fill iron bods with gold ingots. Interesting trend here = less reliance on old fashioned mining (or buying from scripters) = good news to me.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk