• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Yo Peeps, I'm doing a Silent Auction.... Ends Sunday July 19th 9pm EST

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Auction, Silently, you get it. I'm doing one. My first one, it's small, 15 items, but they are fun, so I'm doing it.

Here's the lowdown - Auction is at my ATL southwest Zento house (see picture below). Auction will end Sunday July 19th at 9pm EST. 10 minute rule is in effect.

Some bidding rules - Books next to the items show the minimum bids. Bids must be 5m minimum increments. All bids must have ICQ# or Stratics name on each bid. I am not going to proxy bid for anyone, if you won't be around when the auction ends please have a friend bid for you.

Should you win - You may contact me through here or ICQ (233-385-192) or I will contact you via your contact info on your post. As for my times of availability, I am normally unavailable Mondays and Wednesday due to work and school taking up my whole day. I am normally around from 6pm-Midnite Est. on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I am generally around Fri Sat and Sun most of the day, sometimes go out at nite.

I'm not gonna bother posting what the items are, you can either tell from the picture below or just go to the house and look yourself (and bid while you are there :D )

If I think of anything else I need to put on here I reserve the right to do it. This is my first silent auction and I may have forgotten stuff, who knows, we will see.

Please forgive the small blank row in the middle of the house, I was possibly going to have 5 more items for this auction but decided against it, and I didn't want to re-customize the house again.

First Silent Auction.png