• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Yo Ho Ho (and a dirt nap!)

Does this look like fun?

• Not sure, i only craft with noobies!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

T R U

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good Evening! Monday Night Fights are brought to you buy FSP! Good Ol' 3v3! Word ta yur mullet!

Be sure to take the poll!

T R U

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought it was funny as well. Not funny haha either!

Rizarium

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought it was funny as well. Not funny haha either!
I know why not give us a segment of the same fight without your tool bar cropped out? Then you can be as innocent as your claim. Your mouse and movement actions in that vid sure looked abnormal to me.

FSP!-SL

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
i heard u were leaving for trammel shard riz! Fsp outnumber you guys not *laugh*

Feanaro

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
You got the wrong guy bro, but you guys arent a pvp guild any way and it shows. Stop crying hacks man its lame just say good fight. If I fight someone I know is using hacks im not gonna say nothing I just wont fight

Rizarium

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You got the wrong guy bro, but you guys arent a pvp guild any way and it shows. Stop crying hacks man its lame just say good fight. If I fight someone I know is using hacks im not gonna say nothing I just wont fight
We never claimed to be anything but a pirate guild. If nobody fought people using hacks then 95% of the people that live in luna would be bored out of their minds.

Feanaro

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
But feanaro would still be playing..... btw I wouldnt play with people who use hacks take my word for it or dont

Rizarium

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I still don't get if things are so very pure and innocent why he cant just post a portion of the fight with his tool bar not cropped out? just curious now

Lord Lew

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm just wondering why the poster will not let mobile users view his video?

T R U

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
K, just wanted to say a couple things about the comments on the actual post. First, to address the video questions. When I am recording video I am trying to capture the smallest amount of pixels possible to keep from slowing me down while I pvp. the choppiness of the video is because I am only recording 4 fps to keep lag down and to also insure proper web streaming. As usual you know nothing of which you speak! the video does show an arrr outrunning mounted players of my group on foot! go figure! Pls note that we did not rez kill or loot the opponent.

Now, Mr. Kelmo. Please keep your opinions separate from post relating to your job. You can not close a post because you don't like my poll or video. I do realize you are within your rights to lock it due to resulting comments. Like I said though pls post your opinions and work separately. Ty!

Førsaken_

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your video was bad. You are bad. Your guild is bad. You displayed some of the worse skill I have ever seen, I would be embarrassed to ever show that video.

B A D:facepalm:

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
No. You do not get to have a do over.

Status