• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

yikes, I've got a job!

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hail and well met, Legends friends!

For some time now our land has been without a news reporter and, with some prompting from a close friend, I have given my application to the Stratics Administrators for their consideration. As you can see by my shiney new badge, they're taking a chance on me!

As background I will tell you that I've been on Legends, and only Legends, since it's inception. For a while I did journey to other magical lands, one called The Realm and the other Istaria, but the trips were short lived as nowhere but Legends felt like home.

I will tell you that my family is large..... why, in sisters alone we number more than a dozen! We all, tho, bear the guild tag of The Fellowship of Skara Brae, which will make it easy for you to contact me if you have a story or event that may be of interest to all. All of our homes are now located in the area of the farmers fields across the channel and south of the road from the town of Skara Brae (with the exception of Cortair's Gift near the Grimswind Ruins) and on the guild house (directly south of the cotton fields) there is a bulletin board which I check frequently.

It is my hope to attend as many player run events as possible to give full coverage of all the exciting things happening here on Legends. If your guild or alliance is planning an event please notify me here by private message or on the guild house bulletin board so that I do not miss it!

[/FONT]

M

MoneyMaker

:thumbsup:
Congrats!!!
I don't think we could have found a more worthy person, in all of legends!!
haza!!

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sucker! ... er, I mean congrats :)

*looks forward to hearing about distant communities of the land I don't normally visit*

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ummm
there's lands out there? Besides Brit Bank and Humility spawn? No one told me!! :)

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thanks everyone .... some things to learn, but it looks to be fun :D

also, need to let you all know, if you have anything to submit for news please catch me ingame, leave a message on the bulletin board at the guild house, send a pm here on Stratics or send along an email to uolegends AT stratics.com

while I cannot promise that everything will be posted there's lots of room on our front page for stories!

R

Red Soldier

bout darn time you get a job....... now just to get omni one!

hey i got an idea is the town herald spot taken yet? i think hes loud enough for that position

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
red i love you man lol. unfortunatly my real life dosnt have time for uo anymore. i just troll here to keep in touch.

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It wouldn't take much time Omni you just stand there and say "I have no news at this time", just like our town criers do.

Although as a town herald, that sounds more offical, you could say something like "Hail fellow traveler, I have nothing to report at this time", but knowing you, you'd say "what are you looking at? You want news? You got 100k? No? Then Go away I'm not telling you anything".

R

Red Soldier

that about sums up the omni i remember

me either omni i just troll and poke fun at ya

aoLOLita

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Great Caesar's Ghost! You'll need to add "Cub Reporter" as a guild title now :)

Congrats!

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
We at UO Stratics are just as pleased as the community of Legends.

Welcome DevilsOwn!
*smiles*