• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

YGV's Memorial Day Auction Thursday 5/22

• Thread starter Lady Magdalaine
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Lady Magdalaine

Hail all ,
I am here to invite everyone to join us this thursday(5/22 at 7pm Cst) for a Memorial Day auction , To give thanks to all those Past and Present in the Military. If you would like to wear Red, White & Blue please do so. We have a Great auction list and Great Prizes as always for your auction enjoyment. On top of the List and Prizes ,We will be giveing out gift bags that night in thanks for joining us as well as in thanks to all those we Honor that night.

Auction list is as follows

1. Olive Green Hair Dye , ML Needed. No Min

2. An Albino Sqirrel Imprisoned In A Crystal. No Min

3. Barbed Runic Sewing Kit. No Min

4. Arcane Shield, Insureable. No Min

5. (2) Sweet Bows, Elven Composite Longbow, HF 40, HLL 33, HCI 12, SSI 10, DI 38.
Elven Comp Longbow, HF 50, HLL 32, FC 1, SSI 10 , DI 43. No Min

6. (6) Heritage Tokens. No Min

7. 120k Of Plain Boards. No Min

8. (3) Piece AoS Set, Robe (Blow Me) , Cloak ( Santa Cluas) , Thigh Boots (Rafael)
All Blue . No Min

9. 4th Year Vet Reward , Reaper Statue. No Min

10. Crystalline Ring , 14.5 Mil Min

11. (5) Clothing Bless Deeds. No Min

12. (12) Spined Runic Kits with 60k Of Spined Leather. No Min

13. (4) Obsidian Statues. No Min

14. (2) Pink One Going Each Way , Tombstone Of The Damned. No Min

15. Full Set Of Elven Leafweave Armor . No Min

16. (7) Hard To Get Recipes, Scrappers, Stitcher's Mittens, Bramble Coat, Spell Woven
Britches, Resillient Bracer, Acid Proof Rope, Phantom Staff. No Min

17. Event Rare Items , "Pure Fire Peach "Arirang" . No Min

18. A 18x18 Fully Designed and Decoed House for Auction . 5mil Min

19. Charger Of The Fallen. No Min

20. House Deco Pack, Carved Wooden Screen , Low Yew Table, Heartwood Chest, Navigator's
World Map, Mariner's Brass Sextant, Blessed Cat Statue, Standing Sword Display, Dawn's
Music Box 24 Common Track 2 Uncommon Tracks. No Min

21. Scrapper's Compendium Full , With Reist +10, Magery +11 , Terathan Slayer. No Min

22. (6) Piece Bag Of ML Armor (Mixed Armor) . No Min

23. (6) ML Hair Dyes, Olive Green , Forest Green , Purple, Teal, Pink, Light Blue/Purple. No Min

24. (3) Piece AoS Clothing Set, Plain Dress (Beth), Body Sash (May), Sandals (Law
Mandrake) All In Matching Light Blue. No Min

25. (2) 120 Power Scrolls, Blacksmithing & Tailoring. No Min

26. Old Rare Open "Book" Going East to West, 7.5 Mil Min

27. (5) Bronze Runic Hammers. No Min

28. Kasa Of The Raj-In. No Min

29. Blue Double Blessed Sandals. No Min

30. (6) Whispering Roses, Sho Pan Du, Harry Carry, Gruul, Bethany, TBC, Happycamper.
No Min

31. (2) Tokuno Dyes , Shadow Dancer Black 35 Uses, Luna White 30 Uses. No Min

32. (8) Diff Colored Lamp Posts. No Min

33. (10) Powder Of Fortifying. No Min

34. (60k) Of Gold Ingots. No Min

35. (5) 120 Power Scrolls, Chiv, Stealing, Discordance, Necro, Provocation. No Min

36. Virtue Armor Piece, Arms Of Compassion. No Min

37. (3) Piece Of AoS Clothing, Tunic (Pillsbury) , Skirt( Antaeus) , Sandals (Pimp Lord).
No Min

38. Green " A Welcome" Book. No Min

39. Sword Display Stealable Artie lvl 8. No Min

40. Twinkling Scimitar. No Min

Desperado_SE

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On the Obsidian statues, can you check and let me know through here which ones they are exactly? I am still trying to get a few final ones to complete my collection and still have not gotten them after working on it for years.

L

Lady Magdalaine

The 4 Obsidian Statues in the auction for tonight are .
Reticent Alchemist, Exultant Animal Tamer, Mirthful Jester, Nervous Surgeon
I do have others that are not in the auction tonight . So if you would like to get with me after the auction is over we can see if there is one among them you might need
Thank you
Mags

L

Lady Magdalaine

I oh so hope that is not the case ...................lol

Desperado_SE

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry for the delay in getting back to this thread, been busy with work and RL. I already have all four of those, but to save some time, the four I still need are:
· Singing Minstrel
· Treacherous Scoundrel
· Keeper of Truth
· the Love one (can't think of the exact name off-hand)

If you have any of this (or anyone else who happens to read this thread) let me know how much you want for them and we can meet up, as I'm off work for the next three days.

Thanks.