• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

YGV Auction Reopen List 3/26

• Thread starter Lady Magdalaine
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Lady Magdalaine

Hello All,
YGV is reopening this thursday at 7pm Cst (3/26) . We have Welcome back gift bags for all that come . Plus a Great list of items for you to bid on . And as alwas lots of prizes to be won. So come join the fun with us this thursday and help welcome back YGV's Auction
Thank you
Mags

1. (10) Holiday Bells & (2) Whispering Roses ( Hades, Fire). No Min

2. Set Of Old Clothing All "A .................... Of Exceptional Quality" Fancy Dress, Floppy Hat,
Thigh Boots. No Min

3. Pendant Of The Magi Recipe, 4 Eyes Of The Travesty, 40 White Pearls. No Min

4. (6) Soulstone Fragment Tokens. No Min

5. Deco Pack, Tap OF Sosaria, Map Of The Known World, 10th Anny Sculpture, Blessed
Statue (Cat), Potted Tree, Daemon Statue, Obsidian Statue, Rose Of Trin, Navigator's World
Map . No Min

6. Crown Of Tal'Keesh (Replica) . Just Like Hat Of The Magi . No Min

7. (4) Clothing Bless Deeds. No Min

8. Bucket Of Water , Nice Rare To Have . No Min

9. Chaos Shield , Vesper Replica . No Min

10. Champ Spawn Drop Web. No Min

11. Wood Pack , 60k Of Yew Wood, 60k Of Bloodwood. No Min

12. Full Set Of Old School Potted Plants. No Min

13. Fancy Rubble Table One Piece With Purple Runner On It. No Min

14. Hooded Robe Of Umbra. No Min

15. Magery Pack , (2) Magery Alacrity Scrolls, (2) Eval Int Alacrity Scrolls , (2) Eval Int
Transcendence Scrolls .9 each, 115 Magery PS , 20+ Stat Scroll. No Min

16. (4) Shadow Dancer Black Lamp Posts. No Min

17. Full Set Of Tokuno Minor Flutes Of Renewal. No Min

18. (2) Tokuno Dyes , Dyrad Green (44 Uses Left) , Violet Courage Purple (47 Uses Left) . No Min

19. (5) First Year Vet Statues, Lich, Skeleton , Daemon, Dragon , Ratman . No Min

20. AoS Clothing Set, Robe, Cloak, Sandals ( Devil , Czar, Dopey). No Min

21. (5) Tokuno Dyed Anvils , White , RumRed, Nox Green , Violet Purple, Black. No Min

22. (4) Heritage Tokens , (1) 8 Anny Token, (1) 7th Anny Token, (1) Evil Furny Token , No Min

23. T-Hunter Pack, (2) Cartography Alacrity Scrolls, (2) Lockpicking Alacrity Scrolls, (3) Scrolls
Of Transcendence .3 , .8 , .4 , 5k Iron Ingots . No Min

24. Full Set Of Virtue Tile Deeds. From Spring Cleaning . No Min

25. (9) Burnt Rubble Plants . No Min

26. (4) ML Hair Dyes , Yellow, Navy Blue, Light Blue, Purple. No Min

27. (30) Bolts Of Dark Blue AoS , (30) Bolts Of Lighter Blue AoS. No Min

L

Lady Magdalaine

Well since the shard just came down (was saposed to come down befor this i beleive) I am not sure it will come back up at the time they stated . Couse right now 1hour and 15mins away alot of ppl will have found other things to do with the short time they have befor bed or just gone to bed .So i think the best bet is to try again next week and pray EA likes me more next week
So we will run the same list next week and i still have goodie bags to hand out next week. Hope to see you all there
Thank you
Mags

L

Lady Magdalaine

well the shard is up now only 30mins after auction was to start so we will hang for 10mins and see how many ppl show up so if you want to have a auction tonight get goodie backs come join us at YGV
Mags :love: