• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Yet another flippin' dragon question...

R

Revertex

Apologies for umpteenth question in the never ending list of greater dragon questions, but I'm in a right quandry. I don't like being indecisive, so I've had to bite the bullet and ask for some opinions...
My curernt dragon, Ancalagon, is pretty good. Not perfect by any means (especially compared to some of the more recent posts) but he's mine

952hp, 679str, 601int, 83/83/55/55/71, 115.5wrestle, 114.1 tactics, 113 magic resist and 120.2 magery.

My quandry? I've found another one that I like. Major differences that are concerning me: this new one has 80ish fewer hp, 2 less phys resist, but 126 wrestle. Do you reckon the less hits I'll take from that extra wrestle will counteract the lower hp and resist? It also has only 103 magery, so probably won't heal itself quite as well. I really can't decide and its starting to bug me...

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
3rd vote Ancalagon and dont forget more breath damage for Ancalagon

simonovsk

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Another vote for Ancalagon ! I had the oportunity to admire him yesterday while you were at wbb europa, it's a noble creature of the dragon kind indeed.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Magery dictates fire breath?

[/ QUOTE ]

AFAIK dragon breath (even the new greaters) is dictated by HP only, so an extra 80hp means more damage.

Another vote here for Ancalagon. Your drag is going to hit most stuff in this game with 115, but it can't survive long enough because of lower HP what does it matter if it can hit or not? Survival is key

R

Revertex

Thanks for you opinions, guys. The direction of voting makes it look like I was wondering over nothing, though, doesn't it...