• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] XXSOLDXX THE Trammel Vesper City Road Castle...

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okies ladies and gents of Sonoma iam pleased to offer up the dream that is the trammel Vesper city road Castle....YES THAT ONE!!....once in a lifetime chance...for sure....

The best bid wins the keys to this beauty in gold or gold and items... make me a offer i dare not refuse...dont let the chance of a lifetime ....the dream castle...the end game ...slip away never to be given again...

icq 677577087

The Trammel Vesper City Road Castle

1 sonoma.png

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no more low balling THIS IS CASTLE IS WORTH IT....soon as someone hits the reserve we do 3 day auction... or use the buyout option for instant win

250m reserve or 400m buyout...wont go lower than 250m ...jesus its one of the best spots in the game!!!! location location location

Hey if u wanna start on the 250m reserve thats fine but if someone presses buyout then the castle is gone forever

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That was quick 250m bid by Phoebe [Tahkisis] via Icq

The 72 hour auction as been triggered......250m bid the castle will sell.....the instant buyout is set at 400m....

Just saying .....dont let the chance of a UO lifetime slip away forever....

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its worth it... YOU can have a castle full of top end EM Rares but if its in the swamp...its not good... worth every gold coin... why not enjoy.one of the best spots in the gme for the price of 1 or 2 EM drops.....lets get real...... live UO dream...location location... will prob never come to sale ever again.... This is a keeper... The end game

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Auction rules ..[.less than a 72 hour auction....best it finish on a weekend night methinks!!![
ends 22.00 EST sunday night
u can bid via the castle bulletin board ..on stratics uo trade board ... on stratics sonoma trade board or..... via my icq 677577087
current bid is 250m so my reserve is met and the castle will sell
25m bid increments ..not messing about ...10 minute rule appllies on any of the 4 places u can bid.. may get messy!!!
the buyout ..the instant win... is set at only 400m.... ends the auction.

Gold can be paid on other shards first..i prefer sonoma payment ... but i will listen to off shard offers..YOU MUST icq me or pm me first..and you will pay first of course...

dont miss the chance of a UO lifetime... this castle will probably never be offered for sale again!!!!

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
buy out used !!!! ...sold and traded at only 400m... worth every single gold coin!!!!! enjoy the end game castle!!!