• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Xshard Trading or Selling Heritage and Soulstone Frag Tokens!!!

• Thread starter imported_Lustig Als'Holle
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Lustig Als'Holle

I have at least 46 Heritage tokens and 12 Soulstone Frag tokens (as well as the globes and sleighs/reindeer/xmas trees that came with them) that I would like to either trade for same on US shards or will sell on this shard. As I don't play Oceania, I do not know the going prices for these items, so please make an offer, as I will consider anything that sounds reasonable. If you have items for trade on US Shards, my home shard is Lake Austin, but I am will to accept items on just about any shard. Also, I am on the list of approved traders in the UO Holiday trading forum for both Lake Austin and Lake Superior, so please be assured that the trade will be safe. My ICQ is 212-053-960 or I can be reached on here by PMs. Thank you for your time and hopefully we can work out some deals in the near future!!!