• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Xmas white stag [EM Event i guess] on other shards??? any info. for Europa??

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well it would just be nice to take part and receive a token xmas gift for a change form the EMs ....rather than... ohhhhhh it was last night...u missed it yet again....

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was on Chesapeak last night and they have xmas decorations all over Luna and the white stag was running about.

They also have an AWESOME Luna fairground where the Luna Bagball Arena is. They had some competition to design it or something. Lake Superior also has one thats pretty cool too.

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is this the cookie gift? I don't think its that important really.

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was on Chesapeak last night and they have xmas decorations all over Luna and the white stag was running about.

They also have an AWESOME Luna fairground where the Luna Bagball Arena is. They had some competition to design it or something. Lake Superior also has one thats pretty cool too.
And drachenflets. I was there this morning and luna was all done up for crimbo

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just been on Napa Valley, it also has an awesome Luna Fairground. Wonder if we could ask our EMs to do a luna fairground design competition :) Or something different and more unique to Europa, don't have to be the same as the other shards but would be nice to have some of the stuff they do.