• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Jewelry X

sibble

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can pair it with a nice 35%EP ring and even most no name armor pieces include EP on them as well!
These armor pieces which you speak of cap out at 5% EP. It's actually pretty rare to see a piece of armor with 5% EP, let alone a good piece of armor with 5% EP (haven't seen one in the game yet.) You'd need 3 to get to 50% EP total. The only way this bracelet would fit a suit and get to 50% EP would be with a 50% EP ring or use alchemy tally + 35% EP ring. Either way you're sacrificing to fit it.

EDIT: By the way, IMHO they need to change what EP caps out at on armor, to like 15%.

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Or you just make a mystic archer type temp and dont need ep, win win!

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
These armor pieces which you speak of cap out at 5% EP. It's actually pretty rare to see a piece of armor with 5% EP, let alone a good piece of armor with 5% EP (haven't seen one in the game yet.) You'd need 3 to get to 50% EP total. The only way this bracelet would fit a suit and get to 50% EP would be with a 50% EP ring or use alchemy tally + 35% EP ring. Either way you're sacrificing to fit it.

EDIT: By the way, IMHO they need to change what EP caps out at on armor, to like 15%.
I agree the armer idea is no good. But the 15% EP talisman mixed with 35% EP jewl is worth it with this one. It just brings to much to one toon makes that suit way easy to max out

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
@drizzPK . I am out at 500M sorry. But I will stand by my 310M bid ,even though no one has confirmed that "Vic's" 300 M bid is valid. Except for a smart remark from him LOL. If he wants to overbid me I am ok with that. :)

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
they were supposed to be 5 to 25, but instead came up as 1 to 5, im pretty sure the loot system "wastes" the mod counted toward EP. like it would be a full 100 to 137.5 weight mod but instead the mod slot takes on negligible imbue weight. its also a pain that you can only imbue EP in 5 increments, it would be nice if people could actually use the 2 to 3 EP on some pieces to lower EP on imbued jewels to account for overcaps like 20hci that usually bring your DI down to under 25.

fact of the matter is, this is a awesome jewel to use with a 50 ep imbued ring, or a no-EP character.

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
@drizzPK So, can I assume that it didn't sell?
Yeah i'm confused :confused: on this one too... he adds a reserve for 600Mil but lists you as highest bid for 310Mil, but technically if you don't bid the reserve then you shouldn't be mentioned (bid is voided). Now he did say "I will be keeping it if no one bids reserve" and the reserve wasn't met, you should send him an ICQ and hopefully he decides to sell it to you Keith :)

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Yeah i'm confused :confused: on this one too... he adds a reserve for 600Mil but lists you as highest bid for 310Mil, but technically if you don't bid the reserve then you shouldn't be mentioned (bid is voided). Now he did say "I will be keeping it if no one bids reserve" and the reserve wasn't met, you should send him an ICQ and hopefully he decides to sell it to you Keith :)
Ya, in fairness, my 310M bid was before it went to "auction", and I asked if it was still high. FYI, ICQ was sent, and hopefully we work something out, but not holding my breath. LOL