• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

WWI Official Contest: Day One

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Asciana

I'd have to say WoW Rugby , with each class playing a different role. Similair to current rules, but mages would be able to blink forward with the ball and move around folk and using class abilities to advantage (rogues suddenly appearing and stun locking causing the ball to fumble and go off in a random direction). Possibly could have pitch invasions from named NPCs to add a bit of random uncertainty too!.

R

Rogueknight

Volleyball

Volleyball is just in general a fun sport, and could easily be implemented in Azeroth. It could be very similar to the torch throwing during the Summer Festival, and could also be made for 2 players per team.

To throw in an Azerothian twist, the ball could be made into a gnome, or a minipet, or heavy leather balls ;D

It also could be on a variety of surfaces, from beaches, to jungles, to mountains.

K

Kualus

Frisian Handball, AKA Kaatsen in Dutch or in Frisian: Keatsen.
I'd love to see a traditional Frisian sport at the Olympics :).

K

klepalko

Elekk polo, as anything involving charging masses of elekks is inherently entertaining (especially if the riders are Gnomes). Or, Dwarven caber toss.

K

konobolt

Gnome soccer :p, or bubble paladin soccer.
who wouldent like to kick a paladin ^^

S

Sythium

Diving. I want to jump off one of the bridges in Halaa, with style

M

Mordecaien

Definitely Steeplechase (The original one, with horses. Doh!)

Why?
Horses are great, competitions are great and WoW is great. What in the world could be a better combo then that? It's relatively easy to set up and the fences, ditches or whatever obstacles would turn it into a real competition. It would be awesome!

V

VividAriah

Table Tennis - just because it would be a fun in-game minigame.

T

theodore2008

Volleyball might be fun to play in-game. It could use similar mechanics as in the torch catching quest for the midsummer festival.

H

Hatch

I think I would most like to be able to play ultimate frisbee. It makes sense with the game mechanics and could be a lot of fun.

M

meros

Gymnastics. Particularly floor exercises.

The thought of a male tauren or draenei attempting them amuses me.

T

thomassilver

Lol i would have to go with football or hurdle on mounts instead of foot or there could be a 100 meter dash were you from lake shire to goldshire.BUT what would be most fun of all would be WRESTLING lol there would be an extra arena were you had no weps and would have to wrestle and rewards would be like a stronger attack power or something or like a trinket.WOW RULES i can wait for the next expansion.

T

thomassilver

Lol i would have to go with football or hurdle on mounts instead of foot or there could be a 100 meter dash were you from lake shire to goldshire.BUT what would be most fun of all would be WRESTLING lol there would be an extra arena were you had no weps and would have to wrestle and rewards would be like a stronger attack power or something or like a trinket.WOW RULES i can wait for the next expansion.
and it would be cool to have sky races

E

Eldorian

Today's thread is now closed. Day two will be up shortly for new entries.

Thanks all for entering, remember there's 6 more to enter for a total of 7 chances to win in the final drawing.

Status
Not open for further replies.