• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

WW 3 slots but untrainable

Pseudodragon

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hi guys, its still me hahahaha
I recently found out that i've got 2 WW 3 slots on Europa which im pretty sure i never trained cause when i left it couldn't be done but they don't have the "begin training" icon, any ideas about the reason why? Are they really pp or not? If so how much are they worth? Thank you ;)

Attachments

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
You may not have enough taming/lore possibly on the tamer, so you may not see the blue button. If your taming /lore is 110 or so, you may need to call a GM about this.
Usual value is for this one, possibly 80-90 to even 120 M for some buyers.
Our experts here may weigh in on this one. Never seen one 3 slot untrainable..

Pseudodragon

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
You right Celticus, i can't even bond them cause of my low taming/loring skills. Should i page a Gm then?

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
You right Celticus, i can't even bond them cause of my low taming/loring skills. Should i page a Gm then?
No. Just be patient and bring taming / lore to over 100. Get to taming 90/lore 90, then get a level 1 p
No need to page GM : Just bring taming/lore to 90 then use an animal taming mastery 1 or more, you will gain taming/lore faster. Just be patient and gain in taming first. Do not touch these fancy pets at all till your taming and experience with the taming system is much better. If you mess these legacy pets up, they lose ALL value and there is no going back. Try a Cusidhe or 2, of Leser Hiryu, theres tons of them, learn on them first. Then when it comes to actually train a legacy WW, NM, Bane, or dread, or Bake if you have any, train them in test center first.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
I know gaining skill in animal taming is PITA, but its worth it. Just be patient a little bit, and all will be ok..:)

Pseudodragon

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I could actually sell them because they make no use for me on Europe, i barely play that server and the transfer token its just insanely costy :p

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
I could actually sell them because they make no use for me on Europe, i barely play that server and the transfer token its just insanely costy :p
Then if you are on ATL, ask someone to move them over to ATL. Sell them for at least 80-100 M each. High Str counts a lot. People will move them over for free also. Just find someone you trust and they will. You may want to get some1 from ATL or other main shard your main tamer is and move them. Lots of peple have Xfer shields and will be glad to help you.
OR : If you are not interested in taming at all, Sell them HERE in Stratics, got to the traders hall, and post pics with the lore pages and get bids. People will be glad to come to Europa lots of times and buy them from you.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
I like the Pseudodragon name : Did you used to play Avatar? A very old game 2d that was awesome on a UIC computer system. Multi-user, low res graphics. Pseudodragon was one of the creatures there..

Pseudodragon

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
No, i took it from the monters book of D&D and using it online for more than 20 years now. The pseudodragon it is basically a little familiar ;)

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
No, i took it from the monters book of D&D and using it online for more than 20 years now. The pseudodragon it is basically a little familiar ;)
Yep these D&D's share monsters, like the Cockatrice: It was a nasty one then, it would turn you into stone, you were dead, and needed special resurrection etc..Golden Dragons, Black ones, and casters like Patriarch, Ravers etc. You could "charm" some of these and use as pets, then heal them etc. That was one of the MMORPGs based on D&D lore..Good old days. Some people still play it today on some proprietary server :
No graphics, just line graphics, and still alive! Some players there I saw 5-6 years ago were like level 900+... intimidating, but all very helpful, and would help a newby any time.