• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] WTS pre-patch mares

Ning

Journeyman
I reactivated an old account that's been dormant for over 15 years and found two 2-slot PB mares in the stable of a tamer my old roommate had made on my account. Both are fairly close in stats and must have been relatively fresh tamed because they've got jack for skills. There's also three 3-slot dragons as well in the same state of fresh if there's any interest there.

I don't have cross shard portability available to me so they would have to be picked up on Sonoma.

I've been gone a long time and I'm not so market savvy so I have to rely on interested parties to tell me what they'd give me for them. Thanks much.

Ning

Journeyman
Oh yes, of course. Ning#1366. I won't be in game until 7pm CST this evening but I can be reached. I'm not very ninja with computer stuff but can get some screenshots of their lore stats and post them later as well.

Ning

Journeyman
I'll check when I get home tonight and get the particulars for everyone. My knowledge is a little rusty, but I can definitely tell they were pretty fresh tames by their low skills.

Ning

Journeyman
Also, if anyone is interested I've got a PB "Minax guard" horse on my old factions mage on the same account. I reactivated the acct to strip it and shut it back down for good so that critter is going up for sale too.

Ning

Journeyman
I had a rather helpful tamer stop by to look at them and their appraisal was that they're fairly low end. However, they're still relatively unused PP's so that's something. If it's okay I'll just post a couple shots of their stats and resists and let potential parties offer on them if that is cool? The skills I skipped the trouble, they're crap. LoL

Attachments

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Even if low, they should get 25M to 50M. It is amazing what some will pay for them, so get as much as you can.

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
@Ning to help you out, i will buy both for 25 mil each with gold on atl.

But like @Pawain says, get as much as you can for them. I dont need them, it would only be to help you.

Troy

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hey Ning, are you able to send screenshots of the stats of the 3 slot dragon?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dragons are the same as we get now. They start at 4 slot when training.

Troy

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Thanks guys, one of my mates told me as well. Definitely won't be buying it :)

Ning

Journeyman
Honestly, 50 mil seems like more money than I'd ever require so the offer seems alright to me. Heck, my bank balance now is the modern equivalent of standing in Moonglow in a doublet and short pants with 1000 newbie gold in my pack and I'm happy with that. However I can't get the mares to Atl and don't need gold there so how would all that work?

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Well, atl is the "mall" shard. Buy what ya need there, and someone can transfer it back for you.

And 50 mil isnt that much. A decent suit goes for around 16, and some petsbcan go for 150 mil plus.

I would still suggest holding out for better.

Ang7

Sage
UNLEASHED
most of the artifacts needed to build a suit are 25-60 million a piece now

+25 stat scrolls, power scrolls and artifacts will set you back 50-100 million. that said you can certainly start on a lower budget and be effective till you get some decent items to sell

if you come to atlantic, i am happy to help you start off. That said, you'll need to find someone you trust to send it back to your home shard. i can't make transfers.