• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Jewelry WTS/PC 2 brace/1 ring on Atl

Fizzleton

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi folks, as a returning player I have no real clue of item values any more... see the pics, would be kind if you could give me a hint concerning the value, and of course I would sell them if there would be interest.

Regards, Fizzle
upload_2015-5-28_17-54-22.png

upload_2015-5-28_17-56-27.png

upload_2015-5-28_17-57-18.png

Attachments

jopromol

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would put these items in the class of "vendorable" 100k-500k market. Since shame loot was added globally, the market for jewelry has been flooded with pieces like this. What you need to look for to post on stratics trade forums are:
  • legendary artifact(s) are almost the only thing looked at on these forums nowadays.
  • skills that compliment each other (i.e. +15 animal taming, +15 animal lore and +15 veterinary all on one bracelet/ring) or skills that can be used for unique templates such as a mystic archer (i.e. +20 mysticism, +15 archery +15 resisting spells on one bracelet/ring)
  • PVP gear (must haves Enhanced Potions 25/35, Hit Chance Increase/Defense Chance Increase 15/20, Faster Casting 1, Fast Cast Recovery 3/4, Lower Mana Cost 8/10, Lower Reagent Cost 20/25, Swing speed Increase 5/10). They again, need to compliment one another. "Hybrid" gear will not sell for as much as something that is very mage or dexxer specific.
  • Clean* Don't even THINK about posting cursed items! Antique is OK for rings but rarely for armor. Brittle is okay for armor but not okay for weapons. Splintering weapons are pretty much the only things that people post on the forums when trying to sell the new shame loot.

Fizzleton

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would put these items in the class of "vendorable" 100k-500k market. Since shame loot was added globally, the market for jewelry has been flooded with pieces like this. What you need to look for to post on stratics trade forums are:
  • legendary artifact(s) are almost the only thing looked at on these forums nowadays.
  • skills that compliment each other (i.e. +15 animal taming, +15 animal lore and +15 veterinary all on one bracelet/ring) or skills that can be used for unique templates such as a mystic archer (i.e. +20 mysticism, +15 archery +15 resisting spells on one bracelet/ring)
  • PVP gear (must haves Enhanced Potions 25/35, Hit Chance Increase/Defense Chance Increase 15/20, Faster Casting 1, Fast Cast Recovery 3/4, Lower Mana Cost 8/10, Lower Reagent Cost 20/25, Swing speed Increase 5/10). They again, need to compliment one another. "Hybrid" gear will not sell for as much as something that is very mage or dexxer specific.
  • Clean* Don't even THINK about posting cursed items! Antique is OK for rings but rarely for armor. Brittle is okay for armor but not okay for weapons. Splintering weapons are pretty much the only things that people post on the forums when trying to sell the new shame loot.
Thx a lot for this extensive post! I come from an uo where finding a 1/3 ring with lrc and dci was a jackpot, will take some time to become "attached" again. Thx for your help, it is much appreciated! Regards, Fizzle

SoBad

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Small add: Weapons with low mage weapon (-15%) along with Spell Casting and no to 1 additional FC also sell. Example: Composite bow with SC, -15 Mage, FC 1 or 0. Things that drive it up further (velocity, balanced, Hit Lightning, high HPR (like +7-9), additional DCI or HCI also) or a Warfork with those initial stats along with Splintering is considered godly.