• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] WTS Heads x3. See names inside.

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
THIS IS NOT AN AUCTION.

Price of each head is 25m/per. Heads are on Atlantic server. Trade will take place on atlantic by secure trading system only. If you don't agree any of the previous conditions please do not bid.

To purchase any of the heads just say "buyout X's head".

Thank you and happy biding! :)

Elite - Jack -Anxiety

Attachments

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know @Scribbles collects these but they might be the wrong type. He collects "The head of...." but he still might be interested.

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@DJAd I literally just sold these exact heads on my ATL vendor for 5m each... :)

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lol so it was your vendor @Scribbles, question please, if you collect them and you know they are 25m each, why u sell fr 5m?

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Jack_30 I only collect the bounty heads that have the word "the" in front of the name. These are the ones you can lock down in a house. The ones with out "the" i value between 2m and 7m. They are by all means still cool but not what i'm after.

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I guess this happens to me for not knowing what I was doing but just following my "trader instinct" and a Little information about these which is not enough, ofc, to get involved in rares-trading.

My bad.

Zandor

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Bummer! I woulda paid 50m for that Entreri head if it could have been displayed. :(

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think they can be displayed, but must be displayed within a container same as other newbied items like spam and white champagne bottle..

Crazy White Boy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Save them for upcoming rarefest and cross your fingers. 15m is a good price for the gamble. you can prolly easily double your money.

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
I think they can be displayed, but must be displayed within a container same as other newbied items like spam and white champagne bottle..
Yep. That's how I display my Head of Brian. :D

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for support guys, I was just going to abandon rares, I was thinking this is not for me at all. May give it a try thou.

Regards.

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Question, is there auctions at rares fest or is it just vendor selling?

ty in advance

Zandor

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Thanks for support guys I was just going to abandon rares, I was thinking this is not for me at all. May give it a try thou.

Regards.
Just remember to be careful and try and do some research before buying (pass
on rushed deals if you must for now if you don't have the time to research). Decadence has a great site that can help: ultimaonlinerares.com.

Goodluck!

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just remember to be careful and try and do some research before buying (pass
on rushed deals if you must for now if you don't have the time to research). Decadence has a great site that can help: ultimaonlinerares.com.

Goodluck!
Ty Zandor