• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] WTS a 50 skill legendary braclet,450 mil neg

darkfact

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
BRACELET IS LOCATED ON ATLANTIC SHARD,I AM ASKING 450M FOR THIS ITEM.
legendary braclet.PNG

Last edited:

BigEv

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If fencing was archery and vet was lore or something more useful I'd offer a good sum but to me it just doesn't seem like a good fit. I mean does anyone run around with a tamer/fencer/with vet of all things too??? If anyone runs tht temp let me know how tht works for ya, maybe ill bid ;)

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I ran that exact temp for a while. Chiv/tamer/fencer and it worked REALLY well but later switched fencing to archery instead when the bosses started doing area damage type spells more often. Now that tamer just runs in and vets as needed then gets back to a safe area. The fencer worked ok in pvp as well, especially with some dp on the kryss.

darkfact

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
that would be my build if I decided to do it,poisoning would be a must ;) thanks for info guys!someone out there I know is just dieing to get this for there dreadmare hehe,like I said price is negociable,bracelet is nice in either way hehe

BigEv

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
See I just never tried that. To me using fencing with tamin never seemed like a good idea archery always seemed the way to go. Also I guess I'm used to not using vet as to me its wasted skill spot either someone in my group was healing or I just used the pet res potions (love them things). Always used hvy bow to dismount then moving shots chasing them while pet goes munching on the bad ones :)

Last edited:

darkfact

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
agreed hehe,for the most part even if vet is not used still has 35 skill points on one item,i DO wish that the vet was something else for sure hehe,if it don't sell I might actually try a build with it and see what happens ;)