• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

WTH is gong on with the GM's?!

Cynic

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My Armor of Fortune disappeared last night after 1 death. All of my items were still insured and I had 2 mil in gold form in my bank. Auto renew was on. I had similar problem happen to me a couple years ago and a GM was able to retrieve the item from something call my "Ghost Gump". I figured the sam thing may have happened again. So I paged for a GM.

The probem wasn't that I lost and item, AOF's are cheap.

The problem was that it took not 1, not 2, not 3, but 4 (FOUR) help petitions. For a GM to finally respond that there was nothing in my ghost gump! Each request took an HOUR to recieve a canned response informing me that GM's cannot replace lost or stolen items. Well no duh guys! My major gripe here is that there was no GM willing to help and it doesn't seem that they even READ the help petition. When I send a petition asking for a GM to check my ghost gump for a lost item, that doesn't mean that I want a GM to show up and shower me with arties! There is a serious lack of training here.

What gives?! I guess the GM's are busy banning people for saying links in game rather than assisting with legitimate help calls.

edit: can't edit subject line! Yes, I know I made a typo!

G

gjohnson5

My Armor of Fortune disappeared last night after 1 death. All of my items were still insured and I had 2 mil in gold form in my bank. Auto renew was on. I had similar problem happen to me a couple years ago and a GM was able to retrieve the item from something call my "Ghost Gump". I figured the sam thing may have happened again. So I paged for a GM.

The probem wasn't that I lost and item, AOF's are cheap.

The problem was that it took not 1, not 2, not 3, but 4 (FOUR) help petitions. For a GM to finally respond that there was nothing in my ghost gump! Each request took an HOUR to recieve a canned response informing me that GM's cannot replace lost or stolen items. Well no duh guys! My major gripe here is that there was no GM willing to help and it doesn't seem that they even READ the help petition. When I send a petition asking for a GM to check my ghost gump for a lost item, that doesn't mean that I want a GM to show up and shower me with arties! There is a serious lack of training here.

What gives?! I guess the GM's are busy banning people for saying links in game rather than assisting with legitimate help calls.

edit: can't edit subject line! Yes, I know I made a typo!
Insurance has always been buggy and will never get fixed. The only bugs that get fixed are dupe bugs and they don't even get fixed at a fast enough clip.

EA support is non existent. Even Telephone support is automated
But the lack of response to the thread is clear indication that this is an old problem

E

envinyatar

I lost a taming talismen because of this bug and those are expensive to replace.. I didn't even know about the ghost thing, but obviously paging wouldn't have helped anyway... its very frustrating.