• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

WTF??????????

• Thread starter SUPRsalad
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

SUPRsalad

No seriously, wtf. he was just standing here when i logged in.. Still, just standing here staring at me every time i get pots.. Good thing im not red, cus i kinda like the company. this shard gets lonesome.

Falseprophet

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Though Art Doomed, Mortal!!!. no seriously that's kinda messed up there. what were you doing at last log in so's I know what not to do.

E

Eyes of Origin

LOL ... if you kill them you have a chance of getting an artie, like a crimson. I would've thought they would've been killed by now.

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok that's just funny!!

When you are tired of him, send a message to the EM's, they'll see to it he gets home safely.

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
a message from EM Faine Morgan & EM Molly O'Malley:

We saw the post on the Origin board about the left over Platinum Dragon. We made a check a few nights ago and found some. We thought we had gotten them all but I see we missed at least one. I just never thought anyone would try to house train one! LOL If the players that find them could post the x/y coordinates, we'll get them taken care of. Meantime, just set down a nice bowl of milk and it should be fine......well, hopefully? *grins* Love the picture!!!

Sara's note: If you are not comfortable posting your house coordinates on this forum, you can privately contact EM Faine Morgan and EM Molly O'Malley on their website via the feedback form.

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your safe salad, they only attack reds and to be red means you have to be able to kill people. ALL SAFE!

B

Budweiser KDL

Your safe salad, they only attack reds and to be red means you have to be able to kill people. ALL SAFE!
So you went red killing npc's when they used to give murder counts eh. weird.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No seriously, wtf. he was just standing here when i logged in.. Still, just standing here staring at me every time i get pots.. Good thing im not red, cus i kinda like the company. this shard gets lonesome.

Hahahahaha. Did the dragon sex you up?

S

SUPRsalad

Hahah , solid... You should of took advantage of it. :stir:
Yeah, I got all hot and bothered, but I don't think 'platinum dragon' is high on the 'molest-able' list..

edit: Have you ever tried to kill one of these things?

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, I got all hot and bothered, but I don't think 'platinum dragon' is high on the 'molest-able' list..

edit: Have you ever tried to kill one of these things?
Nope, but I bet they have a mean bite or dragon breath.