• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] WTB/WTT - "Of the Undead Kin" Armor Sets (and other items) - on EUROPA ONLY (Payment can be made on any Shard)

SteelRust

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Mainly interested in some BONE & PLATE Armor Sets Pieces (BONE: Chest & Helm; PLATE: Chest & Arms) and a War Fork, but to some other otUK Items I lack too.

I have some pieces to trade (I'll list them ASAP).

Please PM me with offers, TIA! :)

NB: "Offers" of the like "full Plate/Bone otUK are going at 7 Plats" doesn't need to apply, thanks for avoinding wasting your & my time! :)

SR

WTB/WTT - "Of the Undead Kin" Armor Sets Pieces (and other items) - on EUROPA ONLY (Payment can be made on any Shard)

Last edited:

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Mainly interested in BONE & PLATE Armor Sets, but to any other items "of the Undead Kin" too.

Please PM me with offers, TIA! :)

SR
Just got up and no coffee yet but thought the undead kin was not on that shard.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Coffee did not kick in yet. Sorry the shard bond and only 5 shards geting undead and orcish kin armour 3 for the one and 2 for the other.

Did not follow it becasue my base is Atlantic and it was left out

SteelRust

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Coffee did not kick in yet. Sorry the shard bond and only 5 shards geting undead and orcish kin armour 3 for the one and 2 for the other.

Did not follow it becasue my base is Atlantic and it was left out
I ***HATE*** Shard Bounding & Limited Shards for this type of items:rant2::coco::sad3::sad2:!!!

Chap

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a platemail gorget "of undead kin"
and hide gloves "of undead kin"
studded hiro "of undead kin"
a Ring "of undead kin"
a magical shortbow "of undead kin"

That event only stayded for a week, and was a test to test the new dynamic system, so I didnt do it much. All shardbond.
All items on EU, might sell if theres a good offer on the items.

SteelRust

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I have a platemail gorget "of undead kin"
and hide gloves "of undead kin"
studded hiro "of undead kin"
a Ring "of undead kin"
a magical shortbow "of undead kin"

That event only stayded for a week, and was a test to test the new dynamic system, so I didnt do it much. All shardbond.
All items on EU, might sell if theres a good offer on the items.
Hi!

You have a PM... :)