• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Pet WTB War Horses on Siege Perilous Shard

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
as stated in the post. I am lookn for: CoM, SL, TB and Minax

i have plenty of items to trade with on Siege

or

i can pay with gold on Siege or ATL

please PM me here, ICQ(43711018) or shout out to me in general chat when you see me. thx!!

Blue Fly

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Once VvV starts, aren't they all supposed to turn into regular horses?

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The faction war horses have retained their color and stats, they are no longer able to be rezzed without Vet.

However, they are now character bound, cannot be traded. If you release it, it will only be tamable by the character who released it.

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ack! I hate to ask because you def sound like you know more about it than I do, where did you get the info on the warhorses, in particular, the account bound non transfer info

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ack! I hate to ask because you def sound like you know more about it than I do, where did you get the info on the warhorses, in particular, the account bound non transfer info
I tested it myself. Also, never worry about asking, I often overlook things and make mistakes.