• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

WTB/trade for 2 specific Platinum Dragon statues

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I just got around to trying to put together a set of the 20th anniversary platinum dragon statues, after completing the hourglasses.

After going through 100+ tokens acquired through my own devices (besides my local tokens, from cross-sharding, buying, and using shard shields to retrieve tokens from the 3 non-asian shards I had multiple years' gifts on that I'd not found trades for), I ended up with TWO sets - both missing the same single statue.

I need two of the "Discovery of the Lost Lands" statues. I can receive them on most shards, but I play Lake Austin, and can most easily get them home from Atlantic, LS, Baja, Legends or Drachenfels (the 5 shards I currently have shields for). I can currently pay gold for them on LA or Atlantic, or trade this year's gifts for them once they are released. I also have last year's gifts on most Asian shards.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I'll get back to you after this year's gifts drop.