• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] WTB Reptile slayer invasion spellbook

Cork

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I'm looking for a Reptile Slayer invasion spellbook. ICQ me or pm me here if you have something you would sell.

Thanks

Cork

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
What % did you get and how much was it? I’ve been looking since the invasion.
Sorry I never responded. I never saw the notification. I got a couple of 25% for 100m each. But I just got two more from the current invasion. Both 25%. I'm wondering if there are any higher than that lol.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Sorry I never responded. I never saw the notification. I got a couple of 25% for 100m each. But I just got two more from the current invasion. Both 25%. I'm wondering if there are any higher than that lol.
All of the slayer spellbooks can be up to 30%.

Cork

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
All of the slayer spellbooks can be up to 30%.
That was more of a rhetorical question. I know they can be up to 30%. I've just never seen a reptile slayer that high. Was joking about whether they actually existed or not :)