• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

WTB Pet scrolls

Mitzlplik_LS

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I am not picky,105`s,110`s,whatever. I doubt I can afford anything in the 120 area,so I would be happy with anything I could afford. Got sum old low scrolls layin around? I`ll buy em. I have several pets that I would love to at least 110. So anything would help. I am building a champ/samp to help in the scroll department, but this all takes time.

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I am not picky,105`s,110`s,whatever. I doubt I can afford anything in the 120 area,so I would be happy with anything I could afford. Got sum old low scrolls layin around? I`ll buy em. I have several pets that I would love to at least 110. So anything would help. I am building a champ/samp to help in the scroll department, but this all takes time.
What shard?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Who is your toon. Talk to Allen.

Chrille

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
From the name my guess is Lake Superior

Mitzlplik_LS

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Yes, I play Lake Superior. Sorry I forgot to mention that. Pawain, my toons name is Lox. My weekend is just starting now, so barring any wife aggro, I should be on the rest of the night!

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Enjoy them and join us for Hunts. Watch Gen chat.

Last edited:

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Yes, I play Lake Superior. Sorry I forgot to mention that. Pawain, my toons name is Lox. My weekend is just starting now, so barring any wife aggro, I should be on the rest of the night!
I like the wife aggro part. I specialize as the recipient of that. Ninja attacks in particular " AHAAA!!! I caught you!" "You are playing your blinkety blink game again!" 90 Decibles, ears still hurting..

Theo_GL

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I like the wife aggro part. I specialize as the recipient of that. Ninja attacks in particular " AHAAA!!! I caught you!" "You are playing your blinkety blink game again!" 90 Decibles, ears still hurting..
Is she aggroed like when you recall out of a dungeon when aggroed and when you come back they speedhack to you and follow you around nonstop?

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Is she aggroed like when you recall out of a dungeon when aggroed and when you come back they speedhack to you and follow you around nonstop?
She aggroes especially when I am in fel doing a spawn, so I cannot recall home quicky and pretend I am working with alt-tab to the work program..Usually when in areas I cannot recall out. Some kind of 6th sense I tell you..

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
This is why you have to either marry someone like me who is into gaming as much as you are... (And hope you don't want something like cooking and cleaning done a lot or you make enough to hire someone to do these things)... or not be married like me so you can do what you want when you want... or learn to compromise... or just deal with it...