• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

WTB Not Trained Dreadmare

JohnJay1900

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
hmmm I may have 1 or 2 you can choose from that aren't trained up. Let me know if you're interested and what server i can transfer to several different shards if need be but currently The Dread's are Located on Chessy. You Canb respond here or send me an ICQ For a faster response etc

ICQ# 606871475

Necron87

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This discussion i created to discuss the price on the example of a horse in the screenshot )
Because prices are different, need to focus at least on something.

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
This discussion i created to discuss the price on the example of a horse in the screenshot )
Because prices are different, need to focus at least on something.
Range is between 150-300m these days

Archnight

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
And again, the price depends on stats dread warhorse ?
Mainly it's HP or at least that was before the training patch, they've lost alot of value since then but still a novelty trick horse that most would want :)

Necron87

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mainly it's HP or at least that was before the training patch, they've lost alot of value since then but still a novelty trick horse that most would want :)
:) I heard that in Europe one player sells with a rating of 4.0 for 1 platinum)

Archnight

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
:) I heard that in Europe one player sells with a rating of 4.0 for 1 platinum)
They use to sell for that much and even more depending on the pet rating prior to the Taming Patch (think i've seen up to 3plat for good stats on a high rated dread), problem is that you can now train mares which come in 4 different hues (Void being the most popular) up to be 9x120 with special abilities... so why spend that much on a trick horse that can't be trained like that? They're still rare which is why people will spend the 150-300m on em but not really worth much more these days