• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Jewelry WTB 30+(bushi,parry,hiding,ninjitsu),pot25,HCI15,DCI15,FC1 / 100M~500M

YoRickm

Visitor
Buying Ring & bracelet
skill 15+(Ninjitsu,Parrying) / POT25 / HCI15 / DCI15 / FC1 / FR2~3

buying 100M~500M depends on option

ICQ 666309552 or send PM
thx

Last edited:

DJ Diddles

Sage
Stratics Veteran
You can't even get hiding on jewelry. Also, plus skill bushido is bad as it doesn't add to nerve strike damage, and by the looks if it you're making a deathstriker that would require real skill 120 bushido.

YoRickm

Visitor
You can't even get hiding on jewelry. Also, plus skill bushido is bad as it doesn't add to nerve strike damage, and by the looks if it you're making a deathstriker that would require real skill 120 bushido.
Oh really? i didn't know that... thx for teaching me
and skill bonus with jewel bushido dont add nv strike dmg?
and why require 120 bushido for Deathstriker? u mean need real skill ninjitsu120 for DS ? its different dmg with bonus skill ninjitsu?

DJ Diddles

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Oh really? i didn't know that... thx for teaching me
and skill bonus with jewel bushido dont add nv strike dmg?
and why require 120 bushido for Deathstriker? u mean need real skill ninjitsu120 for DS ? its different dmg with bonus skill ninjitsu?
Bushido is very important on deathstrikers, I wouldn't play one without 120 bushido. It affects your parry chance, is your primary source of healing (through confidence), and is your second largest output of damage (nerve strike) outside of death strike. Since nerve strike isn't affected by + bushido jewelry, there is no reason to use +bushido jewelry on a deathstriker, a template designed to output as much damage as fast as possible, as that would actively lower your damage.

YoRickm

Visitor
Bushido is very important on deathstrikers, I wouldn't play one without 120 bushido. It affects your parry chance, is your primary source of healing (through confidence), and is your second largest output of damage (nerve strike) outside of death strike. Since nerve strike isn't affected by + bushido jewelry, there is no reason to use +bushido jewelry on a deathstriker, a template designed to output as much damage as fast as possible, as that would actively lower your damage.
yES I TEST ON Test shard.. it need real skill T.,t
thx for teaching.. i have to get other jewel....