• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

WTB 190 Luck Chest Piece

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking to buy meddable chest piece with minimum 190 Luck, 10 LRC, and high resists. LMC and other stats are highly encouraged.

Please show me what you got.

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Or if you have 150 Luck chest with the above stats... i have the reforging tool to take it to 190.

Thanks all

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I made a piece with 150 luck it can have 3 more properties and about 250 more pts of weight for imbuing. tell me what you want besides the 10 lrc, i can do that and bump 2 of the resists or add something else. when i enhance it with spined the luck will go to 190 and the phys will hit 13. i could probably bump the energy up and add some LMC.

upload_2018-5-15_17-6-20.png

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey sir, I appreciate it. I'll log int later this evening and give you the exact breakdown of what I need resist wise. I appreciate your assistance.

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually, I'll do it right now while I have a few minutes. So without the chest piece my resists lay at:

7 LMC will max me at 40, and 10 LRC will max me at 100.

So if you can work those resists to give me a spread of minimum 65 each, that'd be great!

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
that'll be a tough piece to craft but i'll work on it. i'll try to get it by the weekend.

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
With that base piece that you had crafted, take fire resist to 16, put 7 LMC and 10 LRC on it and done. I can deal with energy being a little low.. that's fine. So with those imbued stats, and the base resists, it would put me at 70,69,70,65,59 w/ 40 LMC and 100 LRC.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
With that base piece that you had crafted, take fire resist to 16, put 7 LMC and 10 LRC on it and done. I can deal with energy being a little low.. that's fine. So with those imbued stats, and the base resists, it would put me at 70,69,70,65,59 w/ 40 LMC and 100 LRC.
i'll give it a shot Freelsy, ifi cannot get a piece that works at 150 luck, i'll use the one in the pic.

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That will be just fine until il can find a nice Legendary piece :) thanks. I'll be around to purchase it later